iv

He leaned in, ever so close to you. He bit his lower lip, playfully imagining your lip that his teeth gnashed on. Your breath got shallow, suddenly forgetting to breathe. You flinched as the school bell rang loudly. The students might disperse out any moment.

Why?! Does he want to embarrass himself?

Y/n: T-Taeh-

He gripped your wrist, swiftly pushing both of in the janitor's room. How much did you hate this room. Ugh. It obnoxiously smelled like peppermint phenyl and neither did it have enough place to maintain a civil distance between the both of you.

Taehyung stepped ahead, his eyes shaded with some foreign feelings. You suddenly gripped your trousers, your palms sweaty with the way he looked you head to toe. He kissed you, oh so passionately. Your throat ran dry. He lapped his lips, increasing pace every second.

His desire could be felt by the way his fingers skimmed on your ribs separated by the thin cloth of your t-shirt. Your breathes now limited to short gasps. His warm tongue brushed with the walls of your mouth. Instinctively your lips responded to his actions.

Gosh

The way you kissed him back. He could get off with this only. He left your lips with a string of saliva joining your glistening lips. He lazily pecked your crimson tinted cheek, down your jaw. He lowly mumbled

Taehyung: Stop m-me if you want...

Your mind went blank. You didn't know what to say. He sucked on the curve of your neck. It irked his fingers, the barrier between his fingers and your skin. He hadn't ever even thought of touching you bare. Now he craved.

You fisted on his shirt sending a surge of energy through his body. He felt motivated the moment you held your head back, whimpering. So silently that he would miss if hadn't paid attention. He slid his hand in your t-shirt followed by you stiffening.

He caressed your sides, trying to calm you. It would be an understatement if Taehyung had tried making someone comfortable before- You sighed when he sucked on your collarbone now. Unbuttoning your trousers, he let them fall.

He stepped ahead making you rest on the small table. As if that was a signal, you pushed him. What were you doing?! You didn't completely like this. Your pants down on the floor, now probably purple marks down your neck. You looked up at him.

It was him. Taehyung. The same Taehyung who fucked anyone that asked him to. He groaned at lack of contact. Your gaze wandered down from his eyes to his hands, protruding veins, his boner that stood in his pants, proudly.

Are you allowed to-

Taehyung now dominantly came over to you, swiftly crashing your hip against his.

Taehyung: What are my limits hm? I don't think I have crossed yet... Right?

He again slid his hand in your t-shirt, giving a slight squeeze on your derrière.

Taehyung: Am I still in my limits?

His hand went back unhooking your sports bra. It didn't fall down but sure the bra got loose. He leaned in sucking on your nipple with the layers on you.

Taehyung: Still?

You moaned at the feeling.

His hand not so discreetly went on rubbing your inner thigh just not touching where every girl wanted to be right now.

Taehyung: Yet?

Now he smirked proudly at the reaction you have him. Unbuttoning his own trousers now along with his boxers. He tore off a packet of condom, rolling over his girth. You could just patiently eye his actions, so practiced actions. Sliding your panties on a side, he looked straight up in your eyes.

He could see the wavering fear in your eyes, similar to what he saw when you played in competitions. He pressed his forehead against yours, caressing your inner thigh, soothingly yet that made you leak.

Minutes passed by, hasty movements, muffled moans, breathless gasps, him moving against your warmth down there. It created a divinely delicious friction. He let his load in the condom still moving to get you off. His pants increased at the overstimulation.

He cursed loudly when your cum creamed out around his length. Heaven.

What have you both done...?

Were any of you prepared for what was to come now?

The both of you weren't on talking terms and here you both have had the most intimate contacts...

Is it just a one time sex? Were gonna forget all of this? Maybe and maybe not.