Not a chapter

This is not a chapter. I forgot some information that you need to know.

1. Marinette's parents (Tom and Sabine) believed Lila. They kicked Marinette out of the house.

2. Jagged Stone adopted Marinette. So now she is Marinette Stone Stark.

3. Marinette is the guardian of the miraculous. 

4. Chat noir is no longer a miraculous holder (Then he was asleep Plagg took his ring and went to Marinette).

5. Now Adrien is obsessed about Marinette.

6. Marinette called Justice League for help but they said it's just a prank. Then she thought maybe with her father's help she could do that. But she didn't done that because if any of those hero's would be akumatized the miraculous team could not stop them.

7. Tony knows about situation in Paris but he promised to Marinette that he won't help them or tell anybody (he wants to kill Hawkmoth and Lila).

8. Nino is in Marinette's team to. He broke up with Alya and he is a hero named Protector.

9. Chloe's new name is Honey bee. Kagami's - Dragoness. Luka's - Serpent. Max's - he is still Pegasus (I am not the very creative one). Alix - Bunnix (because Hawkmoth didn't found out about her identity). Kim - Monkey boy (don't judge me). Marinette's - still Ladybug, but her costume changed.  

Ok. So that's it. Thank you for reading my story. I really appreciate that. 😁

Bye