Just a little bit closer

Start from the beginning

 “Oh yeah! Bye Misaki! See ya!”

 “Bye ... Mia! Glad to meet you! And you Usui, don’t you dare hurt her!”

 Usui’s head bowed slightly as he walked ‘You don’t have to worry about that Prez, I swear I will never hurt this girl.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Meeting Mia’s little sister and have a ... cushion fight?:

 “You know I have a little sister right?” Mia asked Usui

 “Yeah.”

 “Would you like to come over and meet her?”

 “Alright, let me guess, you cooked too much of something and couldn’t finish it, now you want me to come over and help you with that?”

 “I can’t believe you would think of me that way!” she said dramatically “Can’t a girl invite her friend to come over and I don’t know ... Enjoy a homemade cake while meeting her sister?”

 “I’ll help you finish it.”

 “Really? Thank you! I am forever grateful.”

 ~~~~Tiny time skip~~~~

 “Wait there, I’ll bring it out.” Mia threw her bag into the dinning room and told Usui to wait there while she disappeared in the kitchen

 “Aneki, what’s the noise? I want to sleep.” he heard the voice of a girl, probably around 10 - 12

 “If you want to sleep then go upstairs.”

 “Fine, by the way, who was that?” the girl pointed at the dinning room door

 “A friend of mine.”

 “You have a friend?”

 “Yes and he’s very nice.” Mia returned with a mocking tone

 “Man ... I thought I’d be the first to get a boyfriend.”

 “Annie, he’s not my boyfriend.” she said, calmly

 “Whatever he is, I better see him.” about a second later, Usui saw a head poking through the door of the dinning room “So you’re my sister’s friend?” now the face is fully revealed. She was a young girl with blue eyes but black hair, other than the eyes, she doesn’t look much like her sister. Her facial expression was a mixture between bored, depressed and super sleepy (the picture is Annie).

 “And I’m guessing you are Annie?”

 “No, I’m her grandmother.” she said in a super sarcastic and depressed voice.

 ‘Wow, she’s even more sarcastic than her sister.’ he thought with a sweat drop on his forehead.

 “Yeah, we both inherit sarcasm from our dad, me much more than her.” she stretched her arms and yawned “Oh well, I’m going to bed, who cares if exams are tomorrow.” she said and disappeared on the stairs.

 “I see you’ve met Annie.” Mia suddenly appear at the door with 2 slices of cake on her hands.

 “Your sister is ... interesting?”

 “When you get used to it, it’s actually quite entertaining.” she passed him a fork and began eating from her slice, Usui watched her with a small blush spreading on his face, he couldn’t believe he never noticed how cute she looked while eating “Aren’t you gonna eat?” she questioned, making him snap out of his trance and started eating.