Secrets spilled

"What happened Butterfly" Max asked as he sat next to me James had joined us

"Memories of our f-father" I was able to sputter out Max bit his lip a little I could see a bit of red flame in his eyes James looked at us confused from the door fram

"I swear I am gonna fucking kill him" He groweled I sigh starting to say something but Max inturupted me by saying

"James, go get West!" James just nodded leaving the room I started again

"Max It's fine it was long ago!" I stated

"dosen't change the fact that now your not in the house any more,Now I can end him," He said calmly

"End him?" I asked slightly afraid of what he meant by that Levi who I forgot was there cleard his throat

"Max," He said calmly "I wouldn't tell her she may find it desturbing." Max sigh looking over to Levi

"I think it's now time to tell her Levi," He stated. Turning back to me taking a deep breath gripping my hands tightly I winched because if my wrist he let go taking a deep breath in.

"Scarlett," He said nearly silent I got worried because he never calls me by my real name unless it's very serious.
"There's this underground group of very dangerous people," He paused taking a deep breath he looked me in the eyes his grey ones filling with water ever so slightly he closed his eyes looking away when he looked back the tears were gone and he looked fine he took a shakey breath

"Me and my friends got in some trouble and the men and wemen in this circle helpped bale us out," He said taking anothe shakey breath. Trying to say some thing but no noise came out

"but in return" Levi started realizing Max was unable to continue "They wanted our loyalty." Max nodded Levi completly uneffected

"We do there dirty work and in return for us they help with simple things a place to stay, Weapons to protect ourselves, andother things that keep us alive.
" He finished all of this was very overwellming

"So you guys were all sold to some sort of a underground Mafia club," I said simplifing everything they just said the both nodded Just then James and West walked in.

"What did she say?" West asked looking horrifid. looking between Max, Me, and Levi

"We told her and she probably needs sleep so lets go down stairs and chat for a second, Ok." Max said in a gruff voice as if he hadn't just been having a panic attack

Him, West, and James left. Levi staying behind for a moment.

"You sure your okay Scarlett?" Levi asked a little worrie in his voice but not enough to be completly noticable

"I think so," I said he started walking to the door but stopped when he got to the frame.

"Hey would you mind if I called you Scar?" He asked looking directly at me I thought about it a moment then slowly nodded.

"Yeah sure seems like a cool name," I said he smirked I could hardly tell if I wasn't staring at his lips, But when I realized I quickly brought my attion to the wall next to me I sigh as I heard his steps depart.

I felt wired like a fluttery feeling in my stomache I ignored it though. I leaned back on my brothers bed it was very confertable, I climbed to the top climbing under the blankets I hadn't realized how cold I was.

I tried closing my eyes but thoughts were just cluttering my brain not allowing me too. things like,

What trouble did they get in?
What did they mean by loyalty?
What dirty work?
What weapons?
Keep them alive?
What danger do they get themselves into?
How did I not know?
Why was my father a target for them?

All my questioning thoughts were interupted when I heard a knock on the door frame. I looked to see a beautfuil lady she had chestnot brown wavy hair that stopped a little under her shoulders. She brightest green eyes I have ever seen she was wearing a Yellow shirt that stopped at her waist line, A pair of light blue skinny jeans a pair of black combat boots She smiled at me.

"Hi I am Enola," She said her voice was soft and sweet.

"I am Scarlett," I said sitting up she came over to me.

"Your brother sent me up here because he said you needed a shower, he said somthing about blood and things like that," She said sweetly.

I nodded looking down to my wrist noticing the bandage was all wrinked and out of place, I took is off laying it on the bed she winced taking a slight breath.

"Ok come with me we will get you some cloths to wear to bed after then cloths for tomorrow, Ok?" She said I nodded getting up the large shirt and shorts still on, But I took of my brothers old shoes she looked me up and down and grabbed my hand, Finally some one grabbed my good hand she smilled at me as she lead me to the door marked Enola.

Her room was neat and orginased and calm there were led lights set on a light blue her bed was large but made neatly, There was a desk in here too also staked with papers but more neatly then in my brothers room there was also a a dresser and a large book shelf.

she went to her closet grabbing two shirts and two pairs of pants I couldn't see them very well. She threw them on her bed going to the dresser doing the same then picking up all the cloths putting them a bag, But I didn't see her grab it she lead me down the stairs Levi smiled when he saw me Max turned and seen me he also smiled.

"Alright Levi your girlfriend Scarlett is here," James said Levi looked at him with a deathly glare Enola rolled her eyes laughing

"Thats not funny, James." Max said

Enol walked over to Max giving him a Kiss before moationing for me to follow her I did and she brought me to a door.

We walked in it was a bathroom a nice one too.

"You can take a shower to get all the blood and stuff off, I will have a warm bath drawn for you when your done." She smiled putting the bag of cloths down on the sink that was right next to a walk in shower, That was walled in glass. I was waiting for her too leave but soom learned she wasn't when she discarded her shirt reavling her perfect tan body and I got really self contious.