Prologue: Shadows in The Light

(Y/N) (L/N) was many things. 

Narcissist. Raging misanthrope. Attention whore. Idiot. Professional procrastinator. Certified madman. Nominal anti-hero. Kicker of names. Taker of ass.

Now many of you might be asking two things. One: Damn, why should I care about this jackass? Two: Who the hell is (Y/N) (L/N)?

Well, to answer your first question, shut up.

To answer your second question, when a bored idiot reads self-insert books instead of doing productive things...

No, I don't know what that means either, shut up and keep reading.

???: MOVE ON, DAMN IT!

Also, yes, he can talk to the omnipotent narrator. There's probably a reason, but I don't care and quite frankly, I don't think any of you want me to waste time explaining it. 

Moving on to the Character Customization 101.

He's 6 feet tall and likes to look down on people, but with rather lanky proportions and pale enough to make an old-school vampire (because vampires can be anything these days) caucasian in comparison.

Sure, he has sharp features, but not to the degree that you would identify him as a male at a first glance. This has always been true and it is in no way a strategy to strike positive points in the middle of Pride Month.

???: What are you, literally every company ever?!

Really, the only masculine thing about the guy is his husky and guttural voice, which you may interpret in the dulcet tones of Nobuhiko Okamoto (Yes, he also tends to scream a lot).

Hm? Not your headcanon? Well, it's mine, so shut up.

???: YOU'RE REALLY PLANNING ON DRAGGING THIS SHIT OUT, HUH?!

Plus, it fits him spectacularly, as you saw just now.

Damn it, it's too much of a bother to have a bunch of question marks as a speaker when we've spent all this damn time describing the moron, so without further ado...

???: Finally, my glorious presentation that shall dazzle everyone reading it-!

Here's the idiot we're going to follow, complete with BEEG LETTERS and all that. Go figure.

(Y/N) "THE MADLAD: ORIGINS" (L/N)

There you go. Lovely fanfare, lads.