Chapter 1

A/N

This is like a pre chapter if you have read the manga you dont need to read this but if you want to go ahead. Real story starts after.

MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD

____________________________________________________________

Giyuu POV:

"CAW CAWWW!!!! KOCHOU SHINOBU DEAD!! SLAYED BY UPPER MOON 2!!"

Suddenly Giyuu's surroundings disappeared, Giyuu felt his heart shatter into a million pieces as he remembered Kochou's smiling face.

He hadn't even noticed that he had stopped dead in his tracks as Tanjiro called out his name in vain. He didn't know what to do, had the crow made a mistake...no...crows don't make mistakes; Giyuu thought. Shinobu was the weakest pillar after all when it came to brute strength-

Giyuu's thoughts were interrupted when he felt a hand on his shoulder.
"Let's go and avenge her Giyuu-san."Tanjiro smiled sadly.
Giyuu just nodded no words could come out. He was still in shock. At that moment he could only feel one thing...

Anger.

_____________________________________

Shinobu POV(Earlier on):

As I was running through the halls of the weird place that had magically appeared I heard a scream. Is someone in trouble? I have to help them, I picked up my pace and ran towards the sound. I found a door then heard the scream again. They must be inside. I rushed in the room to see a guy with messy blond hair an arm in hand with blood on his lips.
"Ooo another woman for me to eat." He said with a carefree smile.
I stared at him for a moment...wait-
It's him-
He's the one-
He's the one who killed my sister!

"H- help me- p- p- please."
I looked down to the right of the demon and saw a woman begging for help.
"Ahh just give me a second to finish her o-"
I jumped in and saved the woman before he could touch her and held her in my arms. With a snap of the demons fingers the woman exploded from the inside her blood and limbs flying everywhere.

"Now...where were we," the demon murmured "oh yes...my names douma, what's yours?"
"Do you remember..." I said barely a whisper.
"What?" Douma asked.
"I SAID DO YOU REMEMBER..." I shouted "DO YOU REMEMBER THIS HAORI!!"
"Mmm, let me think...uh haha yeah. I remember now it belonged to a nice girl, taller than you put up a good fight. Shame though because I didn't get to eat her." He sighed " she looked tasty though such a waste."

At that moment I lost it...

I had to avenge Kanae!

~timeskip- after her fight with douma~

As I felt myself being absorbed I heard a voice.
"It's time for you to come home Shinobu."
It was Kanae.
But I remembered something...our promise.

I'm sorry tomioka-san, please come find me in our next life.

I love you tomioka-san.

_____________________________________

A/N
This is the first story I've ever writtennnnnn. I'm so sorry if you don't like it if you have any tips of anything pls leave them in a comment.
Ahhhhh please stick with the story I promise it will get better also that chapter was kinda short so to make up for it here is some....

GIYUSHINO APPRECIATION FANART!!

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII

CLASSIC SHINOBU-SAN 🦋💜

Ara ara tomioka-san so rude, do you have a death wish perhaps😇

Reminds me of how single I am 😐😭