What hurts the most?

Running that is what I do best trying to forget the pain not wanting to feel the pain at on point in my life I was happy just me and my mother before he came in to our life and how it all want down from their.

Maybe if my father wouldn’t have walked out on us and taking my bother’ with him none of this would had happen to us I wouldn’t always know what pain is or be running from it. 

(Flashback) 13 yeas age......( their is a picture of her at the side if you want to look at it)

I was playing with my baby boll in the living room and mommy was in the kitchen making food after 5min she was calling me.

“Baby come with mommy we are having one of mommy’s friend coming over would you like to meet him??”

“Yes is it my daddy mommy?” my mother looks down at the 4 year old me with sad eyes

“No baby but one day you will”

you see I never met my father he walked out on my mother when he met a women taking my brothers with him, he didn’t know that my mother was pregnant with me she didn’t tell him afraid that he would have taken me also with my bother and never seeing me  (anyway back to the story)

Mommy looked so happy telling a 4 year old how she met her friend and I loving that she was happy and not sad any more then that’s when the door rang

“Come on lets see if its mommy’s friend baby”

We went and opened the door and I was behind mommy I was a shy little girl and that when I looked at him I didn’t know what it was but I had a feeling that their was something wrong with him maybe if I had said some thing every thing would had been deferent…

Tell me what you think it my first story I hope you like it or if I should go on and see what appends…

Vote…

Comment…

Become a fan…