t e n

Picking up a piece of coal, Jessy threw it into the canal; watching as it made the dirty water ripple.

Her mind had been clouded since Thomas had proposed what he did to just a few days ago.

Loosing track of time had became a constant for her, hours slipping into days and days will soon slip into weeks.

Not knowing what to do left her disorientated.

Foot steps crushing the mud on the ground could be heard, "I didn't know you'd be here love." Asked the boy.

Finn took another seat next to the girl, pulling out a blue container with snow in it, "why are you here it's fuckin' freezing." He muttered, more focused on the drug.

Jessy looked at him as he popped the lid off, "Tommy asked me for a favour", she said, being distracted by the sound of Finn snorting snow.

Oh how she hated Finn sniffing more snow that what fell from the sky. He acted more confident when he was off his head on it- however he also became more rude to her.

The Shelby hummed sightly, telling her to continue, "he wants me, to get close to Luca Changretta.", this statement making him stop his movement.

Finn dropped the container, still half full. With his attention now on her as he sat closer, "he said if I do this for him- I can be with you."

Jessy smiled at the idea of being with the peaky blinder, although, feeling embarrassed at how emotional she had became since knowing him.

Finn scoffed in anger, aggressively smoking his cigarette, "fuck Tommy, if we want to be together we will be together." He said kissing the back of Jess' hand.

She smirked teasingly, "Finn we aren't even together, do you want to be together?", the questions giving herself butterflies.

Finns cheeks soon possessed a light shade of pink, "you really want me to say it don't ya.", he chuckled.

Jessy nodded in a joking way, "Jessy Gold, I've liked you since I met you in that pub, loving the smell of your sweet perfume."

Jessy was the one now blushing at the generous words, "Finn." She lightly spoke, "no, I need you to know that I want to be with you. I want you to be my girlfriend." He asked.

Jessy's smile was massive and extremely giddy as she hugged the boy, feeling his heart beat just as fast as hers.