climax 2

Next day mrng

Birds are chirping, sun is rising everyone is waking up.

News reporter:
Hlo everyone I hope you all are fine. So the grt officers caught the bank robbers. So they are here.

And when they all watch they are the most 5 wanted criminals who escapes till now. Now they all are caught red handed.

They all meet in the same haunted place.

When they went there there is no one place is empty. And when they watch the news they are shocked how is this possible I know commissioner involve in this.

Laksh:how they caught them.

Neil:even I don't have any idea.

Mishket:now what will we do their life is in danger.

Swara:we should do fast.

Avni:let's track them.

Laksh:no use I already did. That time his phone is ringing. He sees private call. He attends his phone.

Caller:hlo handsome young officer how are you. I hope you all are fine.

Laksh:feroz khan why did you call me

Feroz khan:arey I'm asking you r u fine or not ur rplying like very bad.first put the phone in speaker. Anyways r u guyz  searching the robbers.

All are shocked again and get scared too bcoz they know he is very dangerous.

Feroz khan:arey why are you guyz silent. Kk I will give you surprise all the robbers are here with me. I kidnapped them from your haunted place and u know what u are very smart but I'm more smarter than you guyz.

I follow you guyz from our first meeting and I came to know u are protecting them and if we put them in jail they will release again but I don't want that that's why I ask commissioner to say some other criminals to the news in their place. So that I can torture and kill them. If you all come to my house you have other surprise. Bye see u soon.

Swara:now what will we do how will we protect them from him.

Laksh:now we should go there. We have no choice.

All reached khan mansion and went inside.

There were everyone. Khan welcome them and ask him to sit.

Laksh:where are everyone. You want ur money right I will give them to u.

Neil:leave them sir we will get them punished.

Feroz khan: arey aise kaise I want revenge for wt they had done till now.

But ap, pari, divi, shekhar and romi does not afraid. They had satisfaction in their face.

Imran khan:arey wah see there dad how they are smiling like they have achieved something.

Shekhar:yes we had achieved. Even though you caught us u can't get ur money and you are restless , frustrated till now bcoz of us.

Ap:we are happy. Even if you torcher or kill us we won't care.

Pari:u know what only naseebwali can die with happiness and we are that.

Feroz khan:so u are very happy right. But I want to see fear in your eyes.

Romi:that won't happen.

Divi:yeah we don't have any fear and we are not afraid too.

Ap:we did all this to help the needy people. You can't get ur money back bcoz it is in true and faithfull police officers hands whom want revenge from you.

Kk so now I have to show you one thing and shows the video. In that video when they catch shekhar and romi and all their talkings.

Imran khan:so now also you all don't fear. Your weak point is her right this beautiful angel.

Laksh:don't you dare talk about her.

Feroz khan:arey wah she is not only this robbers weak point but also officers weak point. Not bad.

Imran khan:dad then she must be special.

Romi:look don't involve her and moreover she is not here.

Feroz khan:really kk so first I thought I will kill her  to get revenge from you all. Then I thought why should I kill her, if I kill her it will complete in secs, but instead if make her hate you all it will be a best revenge for you all. So u all have suprise let's see what's that and Imran clap his hands there came the guards with

Ragu, everyone is shocked looking her. Shekhar and romi starts to get afraid.

Shekhar:ragu beta what r u dng here. U should not come here.

Romi:haan di this is not the good place.

Ap:ragu how u came here beta u don't believe them.

Ragini is very shattered and devastated. She is crying silently. No aunty I didn't believe them till I see that video. When I see this video I should believe them. Bcoz it is not morphed right.

This much  betrayal. I did not see this in my lifetime till now. U all have cheated me very well. Hands off to you. I thought only laksh betrayed and cheated me.

Laksh nodded no.

Ragu:but here whole family betrayed me. Anyways I must say hands off to you guyz wahh wht an acting. How much drama you did in front of me and papa you and romi know each other till u all kept me in dark.

Shekhar:nahi laadoo aisa kuch nahi.

Ragu:phir kaise papa.

All are crying seeing ragu devastated.

Ragu:u all are selfish how easily u used my innocence. Romi do you remember wt I said in Mumbai that all men are same cheaters, betrayers right. U also proved one of them.

Thank you so much everyone for this shocking surprise gift. Only I thought you all as my own but all did not thought me like that right.

Fine I also won't give damn to u all. I'm dead for you all from now. You are no one to me, and same here iam no one to you. I hate you all of you from the bottom of my heart. She cried and run away.

Feroz khan:so how is my surprise it's awsme right. I know wt are you all thinking you just came and rob my money and you will escape easily.

Come on I'm great ferozkhan mafia, drugdealer,killer and what not. You can't easily escape from me guyz not only the robbers but these officers also.

Anyways we came to know this girl wat her name? Haan ragini is weak point for u all right, u can't see her hate towards you right but see u have to see her hatred for lifetime. I won't kill you, you will kill urself when I torcher that girl.

U will beg to me but I won't forgive you for what u had done to me.

Imran khan:papa we will kept them here.

Feroz khan:tie them all and kept in this house.

And bring that girl here after 2 days so that we can torture her in front of them. Now let her free for 2 days. She has to cry for her familys betrayness right.

He tie them all and went outside.

Shekhar:now wt will I do how will I protect my ragu from this monster.

Romi:we did this to protect di but she is very sensitive fragant doll, she can't take this easily.

Swara:I am afraid what she take her life again.

Laksh:no nothing will happen think positive I won't let tiny scratch to my ragu.

Ap:how will we escape from here.

Pari:let's think something.

Neil:we have 2 days time we should plan quickly.

Mishket:we should escape first from here.

Divi:but how no one knows we are here.

Let's hope for best.

That's all guyz comment, vote and support me. Bye bye see u soon.