Chapter 1

Hi there Everyone!! This is NarutoOtsutsuki7109. This is my first fanfic so please don't judge too harshly. On the other hand, I don't mind any criticizing unless it isn't anything downright insulting. Try not to get too bored.

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto. However, any OC in this story is my own creation.

Please enjoy

It was late at night. Walking through the empty streets at a slow pace with raven shoulder length hair, wearing a black jacket over his white shirt, his tie hung loosely around his neck, navy blue jeans and normal looking shoes was our protagonist, Arata Takeba was a perfectly ordinary high school student living a perfectly ordinary life.

"I wonder what Aika made for dinner today, probably ramen. Sigh, I knew I shouldn't have let her watch too much Naruto, she's addicted to the damn thing." Grumbling about stupid anime, he made his way to his house." I'm home." he said, removing his shoes. "Took you long enough, I thought you weren't even gonna come home today given how late you are." A voice came from the kitchen. "Late? What time is it anyway?" he said, entering his room " It's almost 11pm, what took you so long?" the voice demanded " I was at Kiba's, I told you didn't I."

Arata emerged from his room, wearing a white sleeveless tee and black shorts and entered the living room, getting comfy on the sofa, he took the remote and was about to switch on the T.V. when, "You did but you told me you would be back by 9, why are you so late!" the voice revealed itself. With long, orange-brownish chestnut hair and hazel eyes. A figure that could give any model a run for her money, Aika Takeba was a beautiful young woman (imagine Auna Yuuki from SAO)."

Jeez, why are you always shouting? Relax a bit will you. Sorry I was late. There, happy?" he asked, already tired of the situation." I don't want an apology, I want to know why you were late, you weren't watching Naruto the entire time were you?" Aika asked suspiciously, "or did you finally manage to get a girlfriend, actually, one second thought, nobody would ever date you, Mr. Ordinary" she said smugly Arata's eyebrow twitched, "I'll have you know that the only reason that I don't have a girlfriend is because I don't want one!" he exclaimed hotly, "Sureeeee, whatever you say" she said mockingly

"Tch, whatever" "That reminds me, what do we have for dinner?" he asked "For tonight's dinner, I have made the food of the gods, kami himself has blessed this food and given it to us as his divine blessing! Behold, the super amazing Ichiraku style Miso Ramen!!!" she proclaimed. "You mean the pathetic excuse of cup noodles you made cuz you can't cook shit." He deadpanned.

"How dare you! It isn't some measly cup noodles, its ramen blessed by kami himself, its greatness surpasses any other food..." "yeah, yeah whatever. I'm hungry so I'd appreciate it if you cut the crap and gave me the damn noodles." "It's not noodles, its ramen! Get it right!!"

15 minutes later

"Well, what do you think? Is it good?" Aika asked, hope filled in her voice. Arata thought, "Are you kidding me! What's with the sudden mood swing, just a few minutes ago she was pissed at me, now she's suddenly acting all cutesy!!" Arata wanted to tell her that it was just cup noodles and she made the same thing every day but he looked at her and said, "yeah, it's really good. You're getting better every time." "Yatta! I've been practicing every day, I'm sure that one day I'll definitely be able to open my own shop someday!" Aika said, pumping her fist in the air.

Arata looked on amused" it's good to see her being so carefree. Ever since Mom was taken, she's been isolating herself more and more, it'll take a while but I'm sure I can get her out of her shell eventually. That's right, it had been 7 years since their parents had divorced, their parents had been fighting for a long time. He had been 11 years old when it happened while Aika was only 7.