II. Bella

What else could be more awkward than coplaying like a bunny girl? I know! How about cosplaying in front of a bunch of strangers at a Cosplay Cafe! That's right, you work at a place like that. The money you earn is good, but it's a pain in the ass with dressing up. Here's how it works:

Before each customer leaves the Cafe, they stop by a little voting area where there are different boxes with names of the employees. The customers write down what they want you to dress up as and at the end of the day you count the votes to see what you'll be wearing the next day. The heavier your box is, the more money you make. What's funny is how your box is always full so you needed another.

You were working double since you were suppose to meet Stocking here. You told him that you worked at a Cafe meaning that there's a lot of desserts.  Besides, the more thwy eat the more you get!

After a while, Stocking showed up. "Took you long enough." You said taking out you notepad. "What do you want?" "That's not a nice way to great your customers." You growled, took a deep breath and started over again. "Good evening Master!How may I serve you today?" You corrected with a better, more gently tone and a fake smile. Stocking smiled back and looked at the menu.

"I'll have the Bella Bunny Special!" He said with a wink. Slightly blushing, you walked away and into the kitchen to make the special. It contained perfectly made flan with two chocolates shaped like ears, wipe cream for the tail and partly the fur, and finally sprinkles and two cherries.

You had just finished making your master piece, perfectly made as it was supposed to. You walked over the Stocking's table and gave him his order. "If that's all you wanted I'll be going back to work. Its almost time for me to leave anyways." Before you were able to walk off you heard something that caused you and everyone else at the Cafe to look at him.

"This isn't what I asked for" he complained. You marched over to him, tryi g to keep your cool. "Of course it is. That's what the Bella Bunny Special is. " He shook his head. "To have this kind of dessert, you need a Bella Bunny." "What do you mean?"

He grabbed your arm forcing you to sit next to him. He took a small scoop of the perfect flan and brought it to your mouth. "Say 'Ahhhh'♥" This was officially  strange. "What are you doing?" You asked pushing his hand away.

"Well, to have the perfect dessert you need a Bella Bunny" You obviously knew that so what was his point? "And your my Bella Bunny!" "W-WHAT?!" You questioned. This was a definite first. "I'm the customer remember. So you kinda have to follow what I say." He slightly grinned as you went along with this silly dish. Taking turns on feeding each other.