Viscount Patterson

Start from the beginning

Jennette: F-father said that?... (W-what? Papa would never! He loves me too much to just let me do what I want!!!)

Avyanna: (Let me add something you would panic about, Jennette~) It's true, princess. He also said that if your grades continued to be like that there's a chance he would find a wife and make a new heir.

Jennette: O-oh... thank you for telling me this, princess Avyanna.

Avyanna: You're welcome princess.

.

.

.

Lucas: So 'princess' what is your business in these Empire?

Avyanna: And why should I tell you? 

Lucas: Because for all I know you're here to destroy this country.

Avyanna: (Widens her eyes but quickly calms down) Stop with this nonsense! I could imprison you for this, you bastard!!!

Lucas: Now, now princess I'm just teasing... You also seem tense, are you alright?

Avyanna: Yes, I'm alright. I was just thinking about my parents...

Lucas: Oh? And may I ask who are your parents princess~

Avyanna: My parents are Empress Emerald and Emperor Tyrone of the Apocalypse Empire.

Lucas: (*Widen his eyes* So she's not lying) I see...

Avyanna: *Raises her eyebrow* Finally, believe me, you bastard?

Lucas: I guess so... but that doesn't change the fact that I would not bother you anymore princess~

Avyanna: Tch, whatever. Just tell me who are you really.

Lucas: Say my name first and I'll introduce myself.

Avyanna: Bastard, tell me who you are.

Lucas: That's not my name princess. Also, you said you're a princess, but where are you're manners?

Avyanna: Arghh! Fine then. May you please tell me who you truly are, sir Lucas?

Lucas: Hmm, since you ask nicely, I would introduce myself. My name is Lucas, I am the Magician of the Black Tower.

Avyanna: (Eyes Widen) The Black Tower? You mean you're that ancient magician who is very old!?!

Lucas: Yeah- Hey!!! that's not nice! Also, I may be 600 years old but at least I still look better than you!!!

Avyanna: Excuse me!? You don't even look that good. Stop hallucinating and get back to work old man!!!

Lucas: Hey! Whatever... I need to go anyway. I still need to find a way to get stronger.

Avyanna: Alright, at least I don't need to see that stupid face of yours.

Lucas: Yeah, yeah bye princess~ (Leaves)

Avyanna: ... bye I guess...

.

.

.

Edira: You mean to tell me that this Lucas guy is actually the Magician of the Black Tower!?

Avyanna: (Sigh) Yes

Edira: Is he gonna be a threat to you?

Avyanna: I-... I don't know...

Edira: Well you better find out or else he will ruin your plan for revenge.

Avyanna: I know. Anyways, who is the guy you were telling me again?

Edira: Oh! His name is Viscount Patterson. I'll admit he's handsome but he also gives me a bad feeling.

Avyanna: Oh, Like what???

Edira: Well you know that Chimera's black magic?

Avyanna: Yeah?

Edira: Well he also has the same magic as that Chimera but it's much stronger!!!

Avyanna: I see... can you investigate him for me? I'll also ask Claude about that guy.

Edira: Speaking of that bastard emperor, I heard he kept spending his time with you. Is that true?

Avyanna: Yes. It seems to be working because he is starting to treat me like his own daughter more than Jennette. I just need a little more time for him to be fully wrapped up in my hands.

Edira: HAHAHAHA!!! Great! And let me guess, Jennette is jealous and mad at you. Right?

Avyanna: Hahaha! Yeah... but I'm also impressed with her keeping her 'angelic' composure. She can not be easily be angered but I can see the little cracks from her composure starting to crumble because of my actions.

Edira: I see... good then. Keep doing that and soon you'll achieve your goal~

Avyanna: Right. Now go to sleep. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow.

Edira: Yeah yeah, goodnight.

Avyanna: Goodnight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Alright guys! You reached the end. Hope you guys like this chapter. Love you guys and thank you for your support. Byeee!!!)