𝟏.

✥ "Excuse me?", you tapped on the lady's shoulder to tell her that she was in your seat but before you could even move your lips she had apologized and left. You settled down in the train and took out your phone from your bag looking at the time.

7:06; you whispered to yourself and grabbed your airpods playing, Softcore by The Neighborhood. You laid your head on the window knowing that you wouldn't arrive at your destination till 2 hours later. You admired the scenery outside as you followed your eyes to the droplets of water on the glass while it trickled down.

You were on your way to your new all girls boarding school since you had gotten accepted there from your academic skills and plus your mom said it was "different" from all the other schools in your district. They also had hella sports there too, not really something you would do but whatever.

The train started moving as you looked around to see no one sitting next to you and shrugged it off. You wanted to take one last look at your schedule before putting it away in your bag.

"So I got Biology, Chemistry, Math, English, Physics, French and Home Economics. Damn" you muttered under your breath and folded the paper, placing it back into your bag.

𝟵:𝟮𝟯 𝗔𝗠

You had finally arrived at your destination after sleeping the whole time in the train while music was still playing.

"Where's the bus momma said was gonna be here?" you asked yourself looking around you till you landed eyes on a white charter bus and walked towards it with your luggages.

You put your luggage into the back of the bus and walked towards your seat while scrolling through your phone even though you could feel eyes on you, you didn't care.

It took 25 minutes to get to the school and when you saw it in the window, you mouth had dropped to the floor when you saw the building, "Now hold on,"

You got off the bus with a few other people and grabbed your luggage's, standing infront of the building.

The building

"Now I know damn well these niggas ain't got me going to Hogwarts

"Now I know damn well these niggas ain't got me going to Hogwarts." You pulled out your phone facetiming your mom. The phone ringed for a while as she finally picked up.

"You get there yet?" That was the first thing your mom had asked as you nodded.

"Yeah I got there and all but momma, why you got me going to Hogwarts!?" you asked in an intoned worrisome voice and flipped the camera slowly going over the building.

Your mom sighed through the call, "Puh lease y/n, it's not Hogwarts but you got all your stuff?"

"Yeah" you replied back while looking down at your luggage's, "Okay so go in, there's gonna be a lady with a half up half down dreadlocks just tell her my name and she'll give you your uniform and the stuff you need okay?"