walker

you were awoken but the sound of something, probably expensive, smashing against the wall, Bucky and Zemo seemed to be at each other's throats and Sam was trying to cool the situation, he then walked away leaving the two staring daggers into each other's eyes, Bucky soon followed after Sam leaving Zemo standing there awkwardly, he looked over at you and walked over to sit next to you.

"Donya's funeral is this afternoon" he said to you "do you think your up for some action?" he said gesturing to your injured thigh and arm, you nodded slightly at him, it was just a funeral what more could go wrong. You and Zemo continued to sit there in comfortable silenced for a couple seconds before Zemo started talking again.

"your not feeling that great right now" he stated, you scoffed at the comment

"what makes you think that" you said sarcastically looking over at him

"i'm sorry y/n you don't deserve anything that happened to you" he smiled softly at you, you returned it. It felt oddly comforting to have Zemo next to you, you shifted on your seat to be closer to him, he smelt expensive like old money, like pine wood forests at midnight with small streams flowing past, musky you thought. The two of you sat their in silence together soaking in the presence of each other in complete comfort, you only knew a few things about this man but for some reason you felt you had known him your whole life. You suddenly got up from the sofa.

"you a good man Zemo" you said "with values, your family would be proud of you" you smiled and walk away to change the bandage on your leg, you were sat in the kitchen when Bucky and Sam arrived. "i'm not letting you idiots go with out me again" you said sternly not looking up at them, getting of the seat and walking towards the door. "you ready to go?" you questioned and walked out with the others following behind you, as you walked out the door a loud voice was heard in the distance and Bucky practically rolled his eyes out of his head

"Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit" the voice came from a man dressed in blue and red, you assumed this to be the infamous Walker and his friends Lemar, this isn't what any of you needed right now. Against your greater judgement all of you continued to walk towards walker instead of away

"Ah! How'd you find us now?" Bucky yelled back at him.

"come on. you think Two avengers can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?" Lemar replied, he was obviously the level headed one of the two. The two had now reached the end of the stairs they were running down and were quickly approaching you and.

"no more keeping us in the dark" Walker ordered "you could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison" he said pointing at Zemo "and who this is" he then said gesturing towards you, you groaned you did not want to make acquaintances with this man.

"he did that himself technically. And that's y/n" Bucky said

"this better be an unbelievable explana..." walker yelled

"hey take is easy before it gets weird" Sam cut in stepping in front of You, Buck and Zemo to face walker.

"i know where Karli is." Zemo explained stepping out of the way of Sam to make his way past Walker but he was stopped by a firm hand on his chest.

"well, where?" Jon Walker asked staring right into Zemos eyes

"All we know is it's a memorial" Sam added trying to cool the situation and not cause a scene in the middle of the street with spectators "so we're gonna intercept her there" he continued while Zemo pushed past Walker and carried on down the street.

"that means civilians. High risk of casualties" Lemar added looking over at Walker

"alright, good, we'll move in fast. take her by surprise" Walker started to command