Bodyguard of Lies

Start from the beginning

Lexa    "Plans don't last very long in battle. Tiring yourself with questions already asked and answered is a waste of energy."

Elena:People died for this, Lexa. It has to work."

Lexa    "You're doing what I did when I first took command. We can't move forward and it's giving you too much time to think. Once  Bellamy shuts down the acid fog and the battle beings, everything will be clear."

Elena    "What if he can't? What if it was too dangerous and Clarke sent him in there anyway?"

Lexa    "You care about him."

Elena    "I care about all of them."

Lexa    "But you worry about him more."

Elena   "Yeah I do wondering if he would ever come back to me and led our people because I couldn't have kept us alive all this time without him. We need him, I need him And now Clarke might be the one who gets him killed."

Lexa    "That's what it means to be a leader, Elena. The truth is, we must look into the eyes of our warriors and say, 'go die for me'."

Elena    "If only it were that easy. Can we please just get back to the plan?"

Lexa    "No. You could be a leader your people look to. Pour their hopes and dreams into. Someone they would fight and die for."

Elena    "I never asked for that. I'm just trying to keep us alive."

Lexa    "You were born for this, Elena Same as me."

Mount weather.

Raven    [over radio] "Bellamy. Come in."

Bellamy    "Yeah, I'm a little busy here, Raven."

ARKADIA.

Raven    "You missed check-in. Did you find the source of the acid fog yet?"

Mount weather.

Bellamy    "I'm making my way there now. It's taking longer than I thought."

ARKADIA.

Raven    "I don't know enough to crack it on this end. You gotta give me something."

Mount weather.

Bellamy    "I'm working on it." "Something's wrong."

Raven    [over radio] "What?"

Bellamy    "My key card isn't working."

ARKADIA.

Raven    "That's not good."

Mount weather.

Bellamy    "I need to find another way in. I'll call you back."

guard    "Stay right there! Hands in the air." [into radio] "Eastbound. In pursuit of the target. It's not Lovejoy. Repeat, it's not Lovejoy."

man    "Split up."

Garza    "Checking in. We're heading down to the next level. You're surrounded! There's no way out!"

man on radio    "Keep your eyes open. Garza, do you see him? Garza what's your status? Garza. Garza. Do you see him?"

ARKADIA.

Wick    "I've been summoned? Really?"

Raven    "Yeah. Thanks. I need your help on this acid fog deal. Bellamy will radio again when he gets eyes on the dispersal system, but I want to talk it through first. I think-- what's funny?"

Wick    "Oh, come on. It's a banner day. You gotta see that. Raven Reyes asking for help? It's one for the history books."

Raven    "Never mind. I'll do it on my own."