Clarke    "Thank you."

Abby    "What is it?"

Clarke    "Kane will explain."

Kane    "Perhaps your mother should go. She is still the chancellor after all."

Elena   "Which is why she's needed here."

Kane    "Heavy lies the crown."

Abby    "She shouldn't be wearing the crown, and you shouldn't be backing her up."

Kane    "What is that?"

Abby    "A note. Thelonious is gone. He told Sinclair to wait two days before giving that to us."

Kane    "The City of Light. He says he's coming back to save us again."

Abby    "He took twelve people, twelve guns."

Kane    "We can't go after him. We can't spare the men."

Abby    "Oh, don't worry about it. Clarke and Elena wouldn't let me even if I wanted to. Godspeed, Thelonious."

Forest.

Caspian    "Sir, do you recognize anything?"

Jaha    "Their tent was near here. I'm sure of it."

Murphy    "What's the matter? You guys got someplace better to be? You see anyone?"

Emori    [speaking Trigedasleng] "Stay back or I'll kill you."

Jaha    "We mean you no harm. Do you speak English?"

Emori    "What do you want?"

Jaha    "Nothing. It looks like you could use a hand. What are you doing out here alone?"

Emori    "My brother and I were on our way to the City of Light and wastelanders attacked. They took our horse, all our water, everything. They killed him. This cart is all I have left."

Jaha    "Give her some water."

Caspian    "Whoa, no, no, no, no no. We barely have enough for ourselves here."

Murphy    "Touch me again, and I'll end you. In a noncriminal way." [to EMORI] "It's okay."

Jaha    "We're on our way to the City of Light, as well. What's your name?"

Emori    "Emori. Everyone in the Dead Zone is looking for the City of Light. Almost no one finds it. I can get you there. If you pull my cart."

Jaha    "Done. Caspian, you're on the first shift."

Emori    "Thanks for the water."

Murphy    "It's, uh-- it was no problem."

Camp.

Raven, over radio    "Okay. So tell us where you're at now."

Bellamy    "I'm at an intersection. Which way?"

Raven    "Okay. He just passed the air filtration system on this floor, which puts him about here."

Clarke    "Bellamy, we think you're close. The lab should be up ahead."

Bellamy    "Any chance you could be more specific?"

DRILLING.

Bellamy    "Never mind. I got this."

DRILLING.

Raven    "Is that a drill?"

Clarke    "Bone marrow extraction."