Elena    "How many of these have you made?"

Raven    "Only two so far, but--"

Clarke    "Two? That's not enough. There will be Reapers everywhere."

Raven    "High-frequency tone generators don't grow on trees, Clarke. Wick is scrounging for parts."

Clarke:Raven, I am about to leave for Tondc, where Lexa and the heads of all twelve Grounder clans are waiting for me to tell them we're a go, only we're not a go because they still have acid fog, and we only have two tone generators."

CLARKE sighs.

Camp.

Raven    "Hey. We'll be ready. We will."

Bellamy, on radio    "Ark Station, do you read me? Anybody there?"

Clarke    "Bellamy, you're late. Every three hours means every three hours."

Mount weather.

Bellamy    "Are you through?"

Camp.

Clarke    "Have you found the source of the acid fog?"

Mount weather.

Bellamy    "No. That's gonna have to wait."

Camp.

Clarke    "What? No. Nothing is more important than that."

Mount weather.

Bellamy    "Our friends are. They've started taking them from the dorm one at a time every few hours."

Camp.

Raven    "Taking them where?"

Mount weather.

Bellamy:I don't know. We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss, and I'm still trying to find a way in."to MAYA] "Anything?"

Maya    "I think I found a path, but it's gonna be tight. Here's the walkie Raven asked for and the earbud."

Camp.

Raven    "We're going to make him mobile so he can talk to us from anywhere."

Clarke    "Bellamy, you have to find them."

Bellamy    "That's the plan."

Clarke    "If you don't, all of this is for nothing."

Bellamy    "Yeah."

Clarke    [to RAVEN] "I'll be right back."

Raven    "I thought you were going to Tondc?"

Clarke    "Plans have changed. I'm staying here."

ARKADIA

Kane    "The commander's expecting you."

Elena   "Our people inside Mount Weather are in trouble. I'm not going anywhere until I know they're okay."

Kane    "And what can you do for them from here?"

Clarke    "You'll go to Tondc in my place. Lexa respects you. I'll get there soon as I can."

Kane    "Clarke, wait."

Clarke    "Put it away."

Kane    "Clarke, being a good leader means knowing which battles to fight."

Clarke    "And which to delegate. I know. Please, I need you to go to Tondc."

Kane    "Fine. I'll go."