Part 2

The past few days things still were weird you always felt as if you had someone watching you... And had these horrible dreams that Arne was in danger but you couldn't see what it was.... Something was trying to get to him and he was trying his best to shake it off...

It had been a few days since you last saw him and decided to head down town to get some food you felt like you needed to see him... Even tho you only met a few times you have seen him more in your dreams...

You went to a few markets to get fruits and bread..
You headed over to the meat shop and saw a familiar face..

Arne was stood outside looking into the glass...
He was looking at his reflection but he looked scared......

He stood perfectly still...

You walked over and tapped his arm..

"Arne?"

He jumped and grabbed you by the hand gripping onto you

You looked at him and his veins looked strange and his eyes widened...he was sweating but he was so cold... His skin was so pale..

You started to feel the pain in your hand... He was hurting you and now scaring you "ow... Arne..stop! "

He let go and shook his head... "y/n?"

You held your hand in pain...
He looked down at your hand..
"oh my god I'm so sorry... I-"

You shook it off "it's okay don't worry... Are you Ok? You scared me for a second there?"

He looked back at the glass for a second... And you looked at his neck them weird veins were gone...

You sighed

he looked back at you smiling "yeah everything is good don't worry"

You smiled
"good..."

You thought to your self that he could have trauma and something triggered him to do that.... It wasn't his fault he's a nice person and you do feel safe and something for him....

He broke the silence "hey wanna go grab something to eat from the diner?"

You smirked "is that a date? Mr Johnson... "

He smirked back "yeah sure....pretty girl like you needs to be taken out... Don't see why guys ain't falling all over the place for you"
You didn't expect that answer from him and your face grew red so fast..

You heard him laugh and tried to ignore it while You both made your way over There..

Once you arrived you sat down opposite eachother you just ordered some fries and he got a burger..

You waited and it was getting kinda awkward so you decided to just look through the menu..

-Arnes pov-
She was so beautiful... She was looking down at her menu I could tell she was nervous... She had the most amazing smile... Ive already excepted the fact ive fallen for her... But this thing inside of me is also trying to get her... Its addicted to her but so am I.. I want her.. And need her... I cant beleive I've never seen her around before... Her presence seems familiar though... I've seen her somewhere... But she's so calming and lovely.. I want to get to know her more but I don't want to hurt her...

-Back to you-  you look at Arne and you notice them weird veins on his neck again... You wanted to ask but maybe it explains why he's cold???
You shook it off and  moved your eyes from his neck to his eyes...he was staring right at you....
With them hungry eyes.... You smiled..

"hey Arne keep staring at me like that your gonna end up drooling" you laugh

He snaps out of it and giggles "hey you ain't wrong"