Tagged and now this... pt3

Alcohol and drugs are big no no for me

Firstly due to the intoxication they create which could lead to bad choices. Now I don't know about you but I like to make bad choices with level head so I could relish the havoc it would create and amount of effort it would take to clean it up (which does not happens generally, I make bad choices and then ghost them till they magically solve themselves).

Then comes the second reason, health issues. My obesity and unhealthy lifestyle are enough to ensure a small lifetime. It would be very unwise to waste my money on drugs or alcohol to ruin other body parts. I mean sure this would mean I would set my early death on stone but I am rooting for my obesity to win the race of being the reason behind my death. Now children don't think I am suicidal because I am not and do not promote suicides at all. If you have issues with life talk to your parents killing yourself is not an option nor is intake of these unhealthy things. Drinking is not cool. I repeat drinking is not cool unless you are of certain age. Drugs of any kind too are the worst things that could happen to your body! I don't need to write those shits over here because there are tons of articles on this topic.

Another thing I would add is smoking, it is not mentioned but it is lethal too! If you are doing this, quit asap. Give some respect to your lungs and let them function properly. They are already in too much agony with polluted air we inhale everyday, don't make things harder for them.

Now this is end of my views (Well I had tons of things to write but it would be agonizing for you guys to read)

My tags
Arpi__201
CertifiedCoruscanti
SohiniModak8
DrKanu
__Ankita__
xDarkMistx
vampressXXX
JyesthaPriyaa
Melancholic_Monody
Saar_Kashyap

Peeps do make sure to read and vote if you want to see this book as number one timewaste XDXD LONG LIVE TIME WASTE!!!

*Finally aaj ka timewaste is over*