"right away." she before walking out and grabbing her walkie-talkie.

rayan lopez

i was packing up my suitcase, it's time for me to leave. i'm honestly ready to go home, and, it's my day to get chyna.

"ray ray?"

i turned around and saw india standing by the door pouting. "yeah?"
"where you going?" she asked.

i sighed. "home. wanna come?"

her eyes lit up. "are you serious?"

i chuckled. "yeah, want too?"

"wait sooo." she walked towards me. "are you saying i can move in with you?"

i smirked. "yeah india. that's what i'm saying. how about it?"

she smiled and nodded constantly. "yeah i do! i wanna move in!"

"okay!" i said. "go get your stuff!"

she ran out the room and i continued to pack. over the past few days me and india got really close, we miss eachother, it's obvious. she's so funny and such a sweetheart, i'm willing to try our relationship over because i just know she's the one.

-

after about 45 minutes me and india were both packed and ready to go. we were the only ones at yn's house. she was at work, the kids were at school, and nobody knows where shania has been sneaking off to lately.

we walked downstairs and india opened the door, she bumped into someone on her way out.

"what the hell" she whined.

it was shania, her eyes bulged out the socket and her cheeks was red. she was constantly scratching her neck.

india looked at her in disgust. "you need some chapstick." she told her.

shania quickly licked her lips and smiled hugely. "where are you two headed?"

"rayan's house." india told her.

i put my arm around her. "our house. where you coming from shi? and why do you look so sick?"

"jogging." she said not looking at us anymore, she scratched her neck. "i was out for a jog, excuse me i have to go to the bathroom."

she said before sliding pass us and going upstairs.

justice domingo

just a couple more weeks. that's all i need, and shania will be mine. i have the perfect plan, i'm going to get her to end up not having a purpose to live- no friends, family, job, car, house, -nothing. and im going to take her body.

of course i'll have to try to gain all that stuff back, but that'll be easy. i'm just focusing on the main thing now. i've persuaded shania to do crack and drink lean, she looks horrible. the plan is going perfect.

i sat in my room, watching some soap oprahs until i heard the front door open.

"kamren?"

i widen my eyes and flew downstairs- literally. i saw bahja with a box of pizza in her hand and her car keys.

"bahja!" i said in a excited tone and gave her a hug.

"hey justice." she chuckled. "thanks for keeping the house together these past few days."

"no problem." i replied.

she looked around. "where's kam?"

i thought for a moment using my powers. "he's in the arcade room."

"and the babysitter?"

i used my powers again. "den."

she nodded. "havent had any company since i been gone right?" she joked.

i fake chuckled. "sure."

me and bahja heard commotion outside, we quickly looked out the window to see india and ray.

"why are you worried about her?" india asked. "she shoudnt mean anything to you."

"she dosent!" he barked back. "in that way, but i still care for her.....friend wise."

india rolled her eyes. "she broke chres and yn up back in highschool ray she's-"

"okay but they're back together arent they?!" he closed the car trunk. "i gotta see what's wrong with her." he said before jogging back on yn's porch.

i widen my eyes. ray should'nt be worried about shania, he should'nt care for her or check up on her....he needs to leave her alone so her body can become weak!

"are they talking about shi?" bahja asked.

i looked at her and shrugged.

she sighed. "i'd better go see."