Do You Got Plans Tonight?

Start from the beginning

"What are we going to do?"I ask while stepping out the elevator and into the lobby. We exit the hotel, he gets on his board and I do the same. "We shall go exploring" was all Nico said before skating off. I follow closely behind him admiring the city. All the lights, smells, people. It felt good to be in a new environment. I hadn't noticed that I was slowing down until Nico reaches his arm behind him for me to take. I speed up a bit and grab his hand. Our hands mold together perfectly. The wind felt good against my face. We somehow end up skating in between a bunch of business people dressed up in suits, they all look annoyed with us and throw out curse words, from what I could understand.

Nico lets go of my hand and does a trick on a bench causing the people with suits to get up in a hurry. I laugh at him for causing a scene. I skate a little faster, catching up to him I look at him and notice how pretty he looks. Mouth open ever so slightly in the shape of a small smile, eyes focused ahead, he looks beautiful in this moment. He turns to me, I felt like everything was moving in slow motion, the way his head turned and his eyes averted towards mine, he sent me a wink and skates even faster. "Loser buys the other a snack" he yells while dodging pedestrians.

Catching up to Nico at a cross walk I pout at him. "aww its ok my little loser" he says while kissing the top of my head. I get off my board and hold it in my arms, tired from riding. "Lets go eat" I say as soon as its safe to cross, Nico takes ahold of my hand while we walk down an alley full of food vendors. "It smells delicious" Nico says with a smile. We walk until we find a place selling ramen, we enter and its empty. We order, I reach into my pocket for my wallet but then see Nico already paying. Putting my wallet back I nudge him, he looks at me and smiles. "It was supposed to be loser's treat" I say as we wait for our food. "I was never going to let you pay" he tells me.

Will eating we talked about our childhood and how we both never expected to be where we were now. Finishing up our food, heading out the door I look out into the street and see rain. Putting or decks over our heads we made a run back to the hotel.

Walking through the lobby with drenched shoes we speed walk to the elevator, avoiding the staff in the lobby eyeing us for leaving a trail of water

Walking through the lobby with drenched shoes we speed walk to the elevator, avoiding the staff in the lobby eyeing us for leaving a trail of water. We make it to the elevator, clothes are wet and we are just smiling at each other, Nico puts his board down and walks towards me leaning in, the elevator door opens. I smile at him while exiting the elevator, he shakes his head while following me down the hall. "where's your room?" I ask and turn around the see Nico opening up a door. Walking in, I set my board down and look around for Nico in the dark bedroom. I take off my soaked clothes and head for the bathroom, it opens to a shirtless Nico.

[light smut]

He leans on the door frame with both of his arms extended and looks down at me, towering over me, his eyes were dark and he looked hungry and so was I. Reaching up I bring his head down and connect our lips, moving slowly but roughly he's still standing in the doorway. We break away, a smirk lays on his lips as he connects our lips, this time grabbing my thighs and holding me up. I wrap my legs around his torso while my fingers run through his soft hair. He walks us back into the bed and lays me down.

He hovers over me, hands roaming my body and up to my throat, he lightly squeezes. Knowing that gets me excited I put my hand over his and apply pressure. He squeezes a bit harder. I smile into the kiss, reaching down I slightly grasp and rub it through his shorts. He takes my hand and puts it above my head, holding both of my wrists. He starts to kiss my neck, "wait baby" he says in between kisses. He reaches my collarbone and sucks on it, blowing cold air on it causing me to shiver.

He lets go of my wrists while I desperately try to take my pants off. Finally taking my pants off he flips us over and I kiss down his chest, to his stomach, and down to his v-line. I lightly grind on him to get him hard. Feeling his shorts tightening, he slide them off while I do the same. He enters me and I adjust for a second. I put my hands on his chest for support while I slowly rock my hips back and forth. He tucks his bottom lip in-between his teeth while grabbing my waist, guiding me to go a bit slower. I moved my hips even slower with long rocks, I begin to go a bit faster now moving my hips up and down. I squeeze my eyes shut and hum while he picks up the pace. I bounce up and down while he holds my waist for support, he sits up and begins to kiss me slowly but passionately, sucking on my bottom lip I hold his shoulders while bouncing faster.

Feeling like im about to finish he rubs down there while going faster in and out of me. I feel the room getting warmer and Im trying to catch my breath while he rubs faster and faster until we both finish. He slowly kisses me while I get off, walking into the bathroom I hop in the shower. The bathroom door opens and Nico joins me. We bathe and get out. He hands me one of his shirts for me to wear while he puts shorts on. Lying down he lays behind me with his arm on my waist. He kisses the back of my head while stroking my head. "goodnight odee" he whispers while I fall asleep.