Family Background/Story

Start from the beginning

They had three children and one of them is Y/N L/N. She is a very beautiful woman, kind, intelligent, and loyal. Yet she doesn't have any elemental wave emission.

Her older brother is under the name of Kano, a water, ice, and wind wave emission user

Her younger sister Mai whose a Sound, Fire, and Earth wave emission user. 

You?...well you still haven't unlocked the element wave emission so instead, you decided to use breathing. An ice breathing to be exact. 

You were at the market buying some things that your mother asks you while trying to ignore the stares from the males whose age is older than you as if you were meat. Once you were done buying some things, you decided to go back before it was nighttime. You were walking down the streets and to the forest where the house was. Oh didn't I mention that you can sense a presence, a keen smell just like Tanjiro, and night vision? Yeah, you were okay even though it was nighttime yet you need to be alarmed whenever the demon comes.

A few minutes later, you finally arrive at the home and you gasp, dropping the things you brought. At the entrance was a dead Hekima holding a dead Mai. You quickly rush in just to find your father and older brother but instead to be meet a dead Takao and Kano. You kneel on your knees as tears started to appear and it drops on the wooden form. You started to scream in anger and sadness yet you ignore the warm feeling inside your body. You keep screaming until your voice went very low and you stop screaming and clenches your fists knowing who killed your family. It was the Hee Hee Man.

Ever since the death of your family, you would always train in the coldness and even sleep in there. You were using your father's katana to slay demons who tried to eat you. You always had a bag hanging around your shoulder containing mostly money so you could buy clothes and food and drinks.

Every day, you would train and train until you would cough out blood and that's when you decided to take a break. You would train so you could get stronger. That was until the day it was the final selection.

In the final selection, you would save some people before they could get eaten and some would want to be friends with you. And that includes Rengoku and Shinobu. The three of you would go fight demons together until the seventh and last day of the final selection.

After the final selection, you three would separate paths to start the mission of yourselves. You had a crow named C/N who is quiet yet violent and stubborn to people who tried to do some dirty things to you. C/N would peck, cuss out at some men who try to get to you and act pervy.

Four years later, you eventually ran into one of the 12 Kizuki. A lower moon 6 to be exact. His name was Kamanue. You were hard at fighting him and a few minutes later you eventually finally defeated him. You panted hard before you kneel on the ground when you felt another demon's presence watching you but before you could turn around to look around, the demon was gone. A Hashira who is watching from the distance was in awe decided to tell Oyakata-sama about this.

The next day, you were done slaying the last demon when your crow flies up to you. The crow told you to come to the Demon Slayer headquarters which you were confused but follow your crow. Once you finally reach the Demon Slayer headquarters, you went to where the meeting held and Oyakata-sama and the other Hashiras were already there as he begins to speak about having a new member of Hashira. When he mentions your name, your eyes widened and decided to step out so every Hashira could see you. Your eyes even widened when you see Shinobu and Rengoku who had the same reaction then the next thing you know is that you three were having a group hug. You were happy seeing your friends from the final selection once again.

And from that day, you would meet a new recruit member of the Hashiras. You first met Gyomei who is the one who saw you fighting a lower moon, then Uzui who always flirts with you and asking you to be his fourth wife which you sometimes ignore him or pretend it was just a joke, then Sanemi who you fun to teased him calling either no eyebrows or Salami or Shitnazegunawa which he is really mad and you were asking for a death wish. Then Mitsuri who keeps squealing and gushing at how cute you are then Obanai who at first cold towards you but every day he started to open up to you and developed a crush on you. Then Giyuu who Shinobu always bullied him yet sometimes you would step up for Giyuu and telling her about him being a friend of yours. And you all went well.

Meanwhile, the Hee Hee Man can't help but looks at you every time he roamed around for the past four years. He literally thought of you having the same looks as F/A/N. And so he decided to call one of his demons and asks if the demon could stalk you for him which the demon agreed but ended up getting killed after you notice the presence of a demon. The Hee Hee Man was very angry towards the dead demons when he found out about them getting killed and so he promised himself that he will do anything to capture you and make you his.

To be continued...

Winternight: And that is all about the family background and backstory. Even though I'm publishing this today and not on July 10, I eventually got bored after I didn't get buried with modules and stuff so that means yay? Anyways, bye!