[ a few hours later]

"You all understand?" asked nightmares.

we all nodded "good!! let's do it tomorrow." said nightmare.

then everyone left the throne room, before I left nightmare told me to tell UT! (m/n) to join us on the mission, I nodded and left.

I lazily went to the human's room, after arriving I then knocked on the door of his room but there was no answer.

I then knocked on the door again but still the same no answer "suck it!! why am I knocking on that human door!?" I thought annoyed.

I immediately opened the door to his room and then entered his room "hey human I have something to say-" I immediately stopped my words.

I feel my face heat up with what I'm seeing now, I see UT!(m/n) who is still wearing a towel and showing his pretty...muscular body.

I immediately turned my face away feeling I was getting hotter "what are you doing here killer?" ask (m/n).

"Tomorrow you will join us all on a mission." I said nervously.

" what mission?" ask (m/n).

"You just go along or later Nightmare will be angry with you." I said.

I quickly closed the door to his room and ran to somewhere.

"shot!! he's so fricking hot!?" I thought.

( m/n) POV

after the killer came out quickly with a flushed face it made me confused "why is he blushing?" I thought confused.

I shook my head slowly "maybe he's fine... I hope." I thought a little worried.

I let out my breath and then put on my clothes with a little bit of my magic because my clothes were dirty from being covered in blood while still in Au at that time.

I then sat directly lying on the big bed while thinking about how I could tell if I was fine.

then i looked at the necklace i was wearing staring at the necklace sadly " where you two swap ... ( n/n ) ... at times like this i really need you both." I thought.

"I miss my parents... I miss Frisk's hugs... I miss sans jokes and... I really miss everything." I muttered.

KRYUUKKK~

"And I'm hungry now... I hope they have food here." I said.

I then got up and went to the direction where the kitchen was but because I'm new here so I'm easy to get lost because here is very wide.

"It's too big here... how can I go to the kitchen if it's like this." I thought sweatdrop.

when I was desperate suddenly I heard a sound like someone was fighting, I then followed where the voice came from.

when I got close to the sound then I saw a room then I peeked a little and saw dust, killer and horror were fighting about something.

"What are the three of them fighting about!?" I thought.

" what are you doing?" someone said behind me.

I was immediately shocked and immediately looked back "oh ... only you." I said a little relieved.

it turned out to be a cross "what are you doing here and why are you peeking." said cross calmly.

"I was looking for a kitchen then I heard a sound like someone fighting and I followed the sound then I saw dust, killer, and horror fighting." I said.