CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: THE TRUTH

After the dramatic scene earlier, Junghwan went again to Jaesahi's territory. Gladly, the two agreed that Junghwan can stay there for a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, Haruto is still dumbfounded about the scene earlier. He can't figure out why his eyes became wet and even a tear fell from to cheek. He doesn't know why he felt something on his chest.

At this point, he really want to consult himself to Asahi. He want to tell him what he feels right now, he knows that Asahi will surely help him.

When he's about to go there, Asahi's already right in front of his door. He immediately stood up and pulled him, then closed the door.

"Asahi, help me juseyo?" Haruto asks as he continuously rub his palms together. Asahi motioned him to sit down and calm himself first.

"Okay, what is it? Asahi will help you." The older finally said and gave him a serious look.

"I love him." When those words came out from Haruto's lips, Asahi chuckled.

"I know, so what's the problem?" He's already sick of Haruto's confession about his feelings for Junghwan. He's always saying that he adores, likes and love the younger since back then.

"He left me here saying it's better for me to be alone, for my recovery, but I fucking need him." He started to say with his conscious voice. Asahi's lips formed a curve, hearing those words from him. This kid is still madly in love.

"Continue." Asahi muttered with a nod, anticipating for more.

"My mom called earlier, she wanted me to be mad at him. Asahi, you're my best friend, right? C'mon, tell me the truth. I really want to know the truth." Haruto says with his desperate voice.

"Arrasseo. We're filming a web drama that day. You are paired with Kim Junkyu, with physical contacts and lovely scenes. So, Junghwan got jealous because he can't take it anymore. He ran away from the set and you looked for him. At that time, we didn't receive any updates from Junghwan and so as you. We got worried, we waited for the both of you, but still you didn't came back. Then suddenly, the staffs told us a terrifying news that made you who you are today. You got into an accident. You're stupid, why did you drive alone? You don't even have a driver's license. They also told us that you are using your phone that time 'cause it was left open, they saw your messages for Junghwan because you're looking for him. You even called him for how many times, but you didn't receive any responses until someone's car ate your lane in the road. Yes, the driver of the fucking car was drunk. Then we rushed to the hospital where you were admitted. We also called Junghwan, and gladly he answered after decades. Then the 11 of us are finally at the hospital, Junkyu got even mad at him. Your mom also came, badly crying and she's looking at Junghwan with those terrifying eyes. I think she's mad at him for letting you ran after him, that's how it went." Asahi finished his words with a sigh. He still remember that day, such a miserable day.

Haruto is too stunned to speak, staring at the other japanese, finding any courage to say words.

"In short, you are his boyfriend. Surely, he will get jealous, you moron." Asahi added with a chuckle, but still concerned with Junghwan's feelings. Then Haruto came back from his senses with widened eyes.

"ASAHI! YOU KEPT IT FROM ME? SERIOUSLY? OH MY JISOOS, I'M HIS BOYFRIEND? SO, IT MEANS WE'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP, RIGHT? DAMN IT, HAHAHAHAHA I STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP HIM SLEEPING NEXT TO SOMEONE ELSE!" He stood up and even jumps on the bed, this boy is really something. Asahi chuckled as he sway his head.

"Okay, calm down, and sit." Asahi commanded and thankfully the kid sat down.

"He's scared that you will get mad once you discovered the truth. He's still blaming himself for the outcomes of his recklessness. He also blame himself for our group's hiatus. The agency received lots of hatred and criticisms because of your stupidness, you drove all by yourself, you punk!" Asahi almost yelled as he pull the younger's ear, Haruto automatically hiss and slapped Asahi's hand.

"I know that I'm stupid for driving without any experiences but I did it for...loveee~" Haruto mutters and even emphasized the last word, making an annoying face. Asahi chuckled again because of his stupidness.

On the other foot—okay, my apologies. On the other hand, Junghwan is already peacefully sleeping while hugging Jaehyuk. He needs rest and time to start again, all by himself.

He really wanted to let go of his feelings for that Watanabrat, but he knew, deep in his heart; he still love him.

"Yah! Park Jeongwoo, why are you peeking at Haruto's room?" Jihoon asks with a frown, but the iksan boy sush him wanting to hear Haruto and Asahi's conversation clearly.

When he saw the two stood up, he immediately ran and pulled Jihoon to the kitchen.

"What's the tea?" Jihoon asks with a chuckle.

"Believe it or not, but Haruto is still madly in love. Asahi told him the truth and yeah, he did not get mad, but he even jumped on the bed when he heard that he's in a relationship with Junghwan." Jeongwoo says with a chuckle, Jihoon gave him a high five for his radar.

Haruto and Asahi went outside to have a talk with Junghwan. The youngest japanese is already determined to make amends with Junghwan. However, he got surprised when he saw the two sleeping next to each other. He frowned and immediately looked at Asahi, the other japanese just chuckled and told him that the maknae needs to rest that's why Jaehyuk provided a brotherly comfort.

But then, Haruto will never be Haruto if he did not get jealous for this kind of physical intimacy between Junghwan and other men.

He started to walk and about to slap Jaehyuk's tummy, but Asahi stopped him. He only sighed and walked with his irritated face and rolling his eyes.

"What's the matter, why are you pouting?" Hyunsuk asks as he saw the boy sat on the sofa while murmuring nonsense.

"Why do he need to hug him? He wanted to rest, but he's cuddling with him." Haruto mumbles, rolling his eyes again while leaning on the sofa.

"Don't mind him, hyung." Asahi said and sat beside Hyunsuk.

"Oh right, I'm his boyfriend. So, I have the right to punch Jaehyuk hyung—No, do I need to kill him? but I might be in jail and my fans will be worried. Oh yes, I must confront him and marry him? That would be great! Oh, mom will come here tomorrow, but aaaah I AM HIS BOYFRIEND. We didn't even broke up. So why am I stressing myself?" He kept on mumbling while glaring at Jaesahi's room.

Suddenly, a figure was seen. It was Mrs. Watanabe, Haruto's mother. The rapper's eyes widen as he saw his mom. He admit it, he missed her, but something is pressuring him.

"Hi l, mom. I thought you will visit me tomorrow, but I guess you really missed me." Haruto said as he went closer and hugs her.

"Yeah, I missed you too, son. I'm here to have a talk with you and also with Junghwan." His mother straightforwardly says.

The members are too stunned on their seats and suddenly became afraid of what will happen next.

Then Junghwan's presence came, staring at the people in front of him while rubbing his eyes.

"Hello there, Junghwanie." Mrs. Watanabe said with a smile.