What is our relationship?!

The southern mom finally spoke "Are you guys-" Janet quickly interrupted, "NO-!" The Russian rolled her eyes, folding her arms as her head pointed toward the ground. Janet looked at the Russian, sighing slightly before grabbing her bag, "I should go pick up Riley..." the Russian hissed a cuss word at the blonde, Janet looking shocked before brushing it off and saying goodbye to Carol and Katrina, leaving the two women on their own.

The Russian refused to speak or face the ray of sunshine, "Katrina..." the southern mom spoke softly, the Russian scoffing as she gathered her things. The southern watched as the Russian left, feeling concerned as Katrina slammed the door on the way out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was around midnight Katrina heard a knock on her door, She opened the door to see the blue eyed blonde standing there anxiously. She rose a brow at her, the blonde not hesitating before asking if she can come in. The Russian reluctantly invited her in, stepping to the side as Janet walked in.

Janet turned toward Katrina, the Russian spoke quietly, "What do you want...?" The blonde looked her dead in the eyes, "You..." Katrina stepped back, "What...?" Janet looked down, "I..." it didn't take long for Katrina to snap, "Are you fucking serious...?!" Janet rose a brow at the Russian, "We go off and on making love, and the one time I make it clear that I'm sick of it you barge in and ask to fuck me?!" Janet opened her mouth to speak, quickly being interrupted, "What the hell is our relationship?!" Janet froze up and stared at her quietly. The blondes heart swelled with pain as she tried to speak, nothing came out? It felt like her words just hit the floor in silence.

The Russian bit her tongue so hard it slightly bled, she didn't think it was possible for her to have gained feelings for Janet, but the deeper she got in thought late at night the more she realized the blonde had shriveled her way into her heart, she didn't have to guts to admit it when she wasn't drunk, but at this point she had no care in the world, their friendship was already crumbling into pieces. She couldn't get rid of this stabbing pain in her chest, she just blankly stared at the blonde.

From the blondes perspective it felt like everything she had done just came crashing onto her, the Russians question stinged in her ears. In the moment she knew the Russian was right, she had been playing with her feelings, she had been swishing around the Russians thoughts and tossing them on the ground. They both just stood there for a good five minutes before the Russian let the overpowering tension between the two take over, she grabbed the naive blonde by her curved waist before slamming there lips together so hard there teeth smashed against each other, neither of them cared as they quickly regained control of the kiss, it was sloppy, but passionate.

The blonde slid her tongue into the Russians mouth, there tongues starting to dance together. The Russian stabbing her nails into the blondes side as she pinned her to the wall. The blonde let out a slow moan, allowing the Russian to dominate her. It didn't take long for the Russian to make her way to Janet's chest, she roughly fiddled with the blondes nipple, causing Janet to tense up and practically slam her head against the wall as she moaned. The Russian leaned in and bit the blondes ear before whispering "Im going to punish you for your behavior..." she softly purred. The blonde looked at the Russian and nodded, the Russian taking no time to remove the blondes shirt before lifting her up with her legs wrapped around her hips. She bit down on the already marked neck getting a reaction from the blonde immediately, she softly nibbled the area under her ear.

The blondes skin had become sore but she didn't seem to care, letting out small moans as she held Katrina's head. Katrina pulled away from her neck, lifting the blonde up a tad more before pressing kisses on the exposed skin of Janet's chest, she was wearing a black laced bra with a small red bow. It didn't take the Russian to rip off the blondes bra and bite down on her nipples, the blonde bit her lip as she watched the Russian take control of her body, at this rate it felt like they were two horny teenagers who had fallen in love. The Russian carried the blonde to the bedroom sloppily kissing her as she did. Slamming her against the sheets before getting up and shutting the door.

She sat on the blondes lap, straddling her with her thighs. Gently grinding against her as she leaned in and kissed her, the kiss being soft and passionate. Janet sat up, practically ripping off Katrina's flannel, Katrina humming slightly as she felt Janet's cold lips press in-between her chest. Katrina let her head fall back as she softly moaned. Janet undid Katrina's bra, pressing kisses across her chest getting rougher by each one. Katrina roughly ran her hands through the blondes hair, enjoying Janet being in control which was unusual for her. Janet nibbled on the Russian's nipples, making her way up to her neck. Biting roughly, the Russian letting out a sharp breath before moaning.

Katrina gently pushed the blonde back down, biting her side before pulling off her pants. She gently kissed her inner thighs, pressing her lips and her still covered croch, Janet's head fell back as she moaned, the Russian could feel how wet she was even when she had her undergarment on. She nibbled her sensitive area causing the blonde to clench onto the sheets and she let out a low moan.

Around an hour or two passed, the Russian breathing heavily as she rested her head in the blondes chest. The blonde running her and through the Russians hair kissing her head.

The blonde swallowed her feelings making a promise to herself that she'd be there when the Russian awoke. Beginning to relax as she snuggled up to her, taking a little while for her to finally fall asleep.