10||Stain

Mark stares into the alleyway

Stain is currently in conflict with two UA students, Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya from the sports festival

meanwhile another UA student, Tenya Iida and a Pro hero, Native both appear to have been previously downed.

"Who are you?" Stain snarls drawing another blade.

Me?" Mark asks.

"I'm Invincible."

"Hmph" Stain mutters "I'd expect no less than such a presumptuous name from Hero society."

"I haven't heard of you so I assume you're new. Probably here to take me down to make a name for yourself."

"No." Mark responds. "This is more personal."

he blasts toward stain as he swings his katana ready to cut his attacker before using his quirk to neutralize the threat

the dented steel of the blade shatter against Mark's skin as he grabs stain by the neck.

Stain draws two knives and swing them across Mark's stomach in an X formation attempting to gut him

nonetheless the blades too break upon contact with Mark not even able to cut through his costume.

"Heh..." Stain chuckles. "I'll be Damned... you are--"

Mark continues to hold Stain my the throat even the great Hero killer being unable to do anything to free himself.

"How many people have you hurt you piece of shit?"

he tightens his grip

"Hell you probably don't even remember. WOW! you're soooooo fucking Edgy even I might be cut..."

"Invincible?!" Izuku Midoriya calls out. "What are you doing?"

"You kids don't have licences." Mark says ignoring the subject. "Unless you want the police on you like they are on me I'd suggest you leave."

Marks feet part from the ground as he and stain slowly lift off the ground.

"Rexsplode." Mark mutters. "Do you remember him?"

"I Remember he was a false idol who became a hero to get with girls..." Stain responds.

"Yeah, well he is a dipshit... but He didn't deserve what you did to him." Mark retorts.

"What?" Stain questions. "Would you rather me sit him down and talk to him? People don't listen, they don't change... they only respond to violence, and so with Violence I will teach them all of their folly."