𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘤𝘬.

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for the warning.."

════════════════

"--I already told Jasper he could do his podcast from my room, and that's how it is." Henry explained to his sister and dug his hand into the bag of popcorn on the counter.

"Well, why can't he do his dumb podcast from his own dumb house?" Piper told him in disbelief and the boy sighed.

"Because Jasper's parents don't believe in the internet." He pops a piece into his mouth and watched his sister shake in frustration.

"That's not my problem!" She shouted as the boy throws his head back at the outburst. He stands up and turned to her calmly.

"Why don't I go check on J--" Henry paused as they hear the doorbell ring. He raised his eyebrows at who the visitor could be and looked at Piper.

"Don't look at me."

"Give me a second." He told his sister and she groaned in irritation. "Hurry it up, will you!" She scolded and stuffed her face full with popcorn aggressively.

Henry shakes his head and goes to open the door to go check. His eyes widened when he found Y/n standing outside with a warm smile.

"Hi, Henry. Is Charlotte around?" he asked them and the boy awkwardly cleared his throat on how he thought the visit was for him.

"No, uhm she's probably at the library studying late again." He managed to say without stuttering and Y/n nodded in understanding.

"Ah, okay. let her know I was looking for them!" He replied and waved at the blonde before turning around to walk away. Henry watches him leave and opens his mouth to speak again.

"Wait--!" He blurted and then winced at his voice echoing in the dark outside while leaning his hand on the doorframe. "Don't you want to come in?"

Y/n hesitated and strolled over to the blonde who was biting his lip nervously for an answer.

"I told Ray it would be a quick run to your house and back." He explained to him and Henry sighed in disappointment.

"Oh.."

"No, No! No, Henry!!" Piper yelled and Henry groaned at the mention of his name. "Sounds like a cry for help." Y/n joked in amusement and the blonde shakes his head.

"Sorry, she's trying to download the new ginger fox music video online but Jasper is upstairs using up all the bandwidth. She's very furious about it." Henry said and rubbed his neck tiredly.

"really? that sucks, I've heard they'll only let people download for free for an hour." Y/n informed and this immediately captures Piper's attention.

"What!?!"

"Oh, No." Henry squeezed his eyes shut at his sister already attempting to run upstairs to murder his friend. He quickly goes after her as Y/n followed them.

───

𝙃𝙀𝙉𝙍𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍