**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ You First Meet˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*  

Itadori. . .♡
(Y/n) Pov.
I was quite new to the school and I don't talk much so this might be difficult, as I was walking to my locker I saw a pink haired boy talking to his friends. "He seems friendly" I thought to myself. "But how do I approach him. . . , I don't want to seem weird" I asked myself nervous. I was so in my head that I didn't even realize that the pink haired boy was standing next to me. "Hi, you must be the new girl in our class. I'm Itadori Yuji!" He said excitedly. "Hello, I'm (y/n) (l/n)." I said feeling a little lightheaded. "Woah, cool name (y/n)." He said in awe. "So whaddya say we be friends?" He asked with an adorable huge smile. "Sure I'd love to." I said returning the smile. "Wow, wait till I tell my mother she'll be proud of me for sure!" I said to myself.

♡ Sukuna. . . ♡
(Y/n) pov.
I was running away from this cursed spirit. It was way to strong, my right arm is broken, my left hand is broken and my head was pounding from this major headache I had. . . "I can't think right, damn it. . . At this rate I might die," i thought to myself panicked and not knowing what to do until i realized i was cornered by 2 cursed spirits. I squeezed my eyes shut thinking to myself this is the end. Until I opened my eyes again to see this tall man, with these odd markings on his chest, and that's when I realized. . . He was carrying me. "Hey, thank you for saving me I would have been dead without the help." I said. "Yea, Yea, I didn't want to save you but I'm a cursed object that this brat swallowed. . ." He said annoyed pointing to his chest. "Oh, how rude of me. I'm (Y/n) (l/n)." I said. " Sukuna Ryntaro." He said. Next thing I noticed was his markings were gone. "Hi, sorry about that he can come off as rude. By the way I'm itadori yuji and I heard your name." He said smiling. "How about I go to the hospital to get my hand and arm checked out and we can get to know one another?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "Sure, I'll help you with some things if you don't mind." He said calmly. "Yes, please." I said smiling. " well what are we waiting for let's go!" He said waving his hand. "Yea, let's go!" I said with my usual smile.

♡ Gojo . . . ♡
(Y/n) pov.
I started working as a jujutsu teacher or trainer whatever it is, and a group of kids were assigned to me. I had Sayake, Nagisa, and Zenaku. Sayake grew up in tokyo so she knows the area pretty well, and she uses cursed energy to make sand and fight with it. Nagisa grew up in Russia, and moved to Japan due to her parents divorce. But she uses the same technique as Fushiguro, and Zenaku just moved out into his own appartment and he doesn't really use any cursed techniques, "hm, interesting. . ." I thought to myself, until I heard someone walking behind me. "Hey, can I help you-" i was cut off noticing it was Gojo Satoru. "Oh, hello you must be new here. I'm Gojo" he smiled extending his hand for me to shake which I shake. "I'm (Y/n) and yes, I am new. Do you mind showing me around please?" I asked with just the slightest blush on my cheeks from embarrassment. "Sure, I'd love to." He smiled afterward. "I think we might make great friends. . ."

♡ Inumaki . . .♡
(Y/n) pov.
I was hanging out with my childhood friend the one and only Migumi Fushiguro. Him and I were walking to go train since I spent ALL DAY looking for a cute tracksuit. "Hey, were here. . ." Migumi stated looking at his phone. I mentally eye roll. "You don't have to sound so emo ya know." I said nudging him with my elbow. "Hey, your late megumi!" A green haired female said annoyed. "Yea, sorry about that. Someone was taking forever in the store. . ." He said starting at me. "Oh, is this your girlfriend migumi?" She asked "no were just childhood friends" he said in his  monotone voice. "Salmon" a white haired boy said "Aww hes so cute" I thought to myself "This is Inumaki, I'm Maki, and this is panda." Maki said pointing to everyone. "Botono flakes" Inumaki said as if he were greeting me. "Hello" the panda said cheerfully. "Hi, I'm (Y/n)" I said with my little smile. "Mustard leaf." He said giving me a closed eye smile. "He has to limit his speech because his voice uses some sort of cursed energy." Panda said. "Salmon" inumaki said as if agreeing to him. "Hey, Inumaki would you like to be my. . . Friend?" I asked blushing a little bit. "Salmon" he said giving me a thumbs up and I smile at him.

♡ Megumi . . .♡
(Y/n) pov
I was walking down the street until I realized that someone was calling me, it was my father. I immediately picked the phone up. "Hello. . ." I asked nervously but no answer, "Hello?. . ." I asked again but still no answers. I was hoping he called me by mistake. So I rushed to the hospital to see a cursed spirit and my father was dead. I couldn't believe it. . . I was in such shock until I felt someone pull me away. "Stay here, I'll be back." A black haired person said and he ran off. Not even a half an hour later he came back. " I'm sorry for your lose. . ." He said sympathetically. "(Y/n)" I said looking at the ground. "What?" The black haired male asked in confusion. " my name is (Y/n), what's yours" I said feeling my face heat up with embarrassment. "Megumi" he said in a monotone voice. I slowly walked to him and hugged him. Megumi sighed and hugged me back. When I started crying he hugged me a little tighter. "I'm sorry. . ." He said again. I tried to stop crying as hard. "It's not y-your fault. . . It's-" I was cut off my Megumi. "Don't say it was your fault, if only I'd known earlier none of this would have happened." He said, but for some strange reason I heard a dog barking, No 2 dogs. so I let go of Megumi and see a white dog and a black dog. I kneel down and let them and I seem to be calmer now. "Here," Megumi gives me a slip of paper. "Your number?" I asked in confusion. "Yea, I would like to be friends with you. . ." He said scratching the back of his head. "Yes, I'd love to be your friend." I said smiling, megumi returns the smile. "Megumi, thank you." I said looking at the ground. "What for?" He asked. "For getting rid of the cursed spirit and . . . for befriending me." I slightly smile. "Yea, sure. You should really be going back to your house its getting really dark." He said looking out the window. "Yea," I said "call me when you get a chance." He said walking away. "Ok will do!" I shouted to him and start to walk home.

Words: 1221