A few more days had passed and the two had been close to each other, Kiet would sometimes take Nanno to his band practice and play her songs, to which they are an average at. A few more months passed, and things had started to get interesting. The couple had started to drift. Nanno would be seeing him talking dangerously close to other girls. She would also experience him being cold to her, him with the lies. Him going out of the campus with a random girl instead of her own girlfriend. Though what can she do but let the story do it's part. The days that followed, Nanno would have the presence of the girl with the familiar jewelry, in which she briefly enjoyed. She would then see the same girl in places she would go to or only had been thinking of going to.

But then a few months after Kiet's weird happenings, he started giving Nanno all of his attention once again. There were times where the couple would be on the school field laughing and eating snacks in which Nanno feeds Kiet with. There was a time when they were all affectionate in the cafeteria, Nanno again feeding the prince where everyone eyed them, some people in awe of the cute(?) couple, the girls with disgust painted on their eyes though different words come out of their mouths, and a ranging presence of a certain girl with piercing eyes, who created a loud bang with her plate crashing to the table walking out of the room through the two large doors.

This went on for days, sometimes Nanno would be there watching Kiet play his games of soccer, some days she would play with them as well.
The day af the annual dance or Prom, was approaching. As per usual, the prince went off with a bang when she asked Nanno to prom. He was again the center of attention and asked her the question.

"Nanno, my dearest. Will you please go to prom with me?", He said with one knee on the ground holding a bouquet of dark red roses.
"Oh, my prince why would I say no?", the crowd they've created screamed out of joy. Kiet again bragging to his friends and to everyone around. You could say the same about Nanno, she was also smiling with joy, she didn't even had to do anything to teach this guy a lesson, since very shortly he would be taught badly, in a good way.

A few days, Prom is held. Nanno would still see and feel the girl lingering close to her to which she smiled to. She could feel the range of the said girl. She would see a glimpse of the girl hanging banners across the indoor court where the event would be held.

The day of the event arrived, it was today. Nanno wore a beautiful red dress. It was elegant. It had Puffed red sleeves. Red buttons that wen along the middle from her chest to her upper waist. A long skirt that went pass her calves. She wore heels that were golden, not too tall, but not too short either. Kiet was wearing a black suit and tie.
This was when Hell decided to make an entrance.

Infront of the two large doors stood Kiet and Nanno. Kiet offered his arm to Nanno which she held. When the two large doors opened the pair walked in together, they were eyed by everyone. As they approached the center of the room, Kiet stopped. Nanno looked at him, Kiet only let go of her arm and turned to face her. He had a smirk painted on his lips.
"Nanno, you look so beautiful.", he said.
She smiled at him.
"Too bad, I found a girl prettier.", Nanno's smile died.
"We're through, Nanno.", He said only the two of them could hear their conversation.
Tears. That's what formed in her eyes. While Kiet only walked away and on to another's hands and arms.

She weeped. Lines of black dripped from under her eyes. Just then, Hell decided to attend the dance.

The two large doors slammed against the walls and was heard by everyone in the room. There, stood a girl. With range in her eyes. The girl wore a suit jacket, a white strap shirt, white pants the went above her waist secured with a black leather belt, white shoes hugged her feet. Around her neck was the same necklace with the purple gem, that laid just below the dip on her neck.
Her hair fell beautifully past her shoulders.
She walked to the center of the room, blood lust can be seen in her eyes, on her right hand clutched a knife. She walked past the girl with tears in her eyes and approached the boy who caused her tears. She grabbed the boy by the collar of his suit from behind and went to place the knife against the skin of his neck. He was shocked, to say the least. He was Terrified. She held the knife so close to his neck that the knife drew a line and cut his skin. It wasn't that deep, yet.

"How dare you make those prettiest of eyes, bleed with worthless tears.", The girl said close to his ear, it sure sounded like hell was calling him through her voice.
"How dare you say you loved her when you thought of other women beside the one infront of you.", she said as she held the knife closer to his neck deepening the wound that was already there. She pulled his hair up making him look into her eyes that was painted with range.
"How dare you compare her to other women.", by now Kiet was trembling in fear. He had tears in his eyes, he begged her to stop.
"Please let go of me, i beg you, please.", she only laughed at him.
"Did you listen to the cries of the girls you broke? Did you have the emphaty to the sound of their hearts breaking for you?", he only whimpered in return. She smirked.
"Kiet, my prom dress is looking pretty blank don't you think? It needs a little color to it. The color of your blood.", she looked into his eyes that had only fear painted on them.
"Please, I'll do anything, just let me go!", she only laughed again. He was weeping with tears on both of his eyes, just like the girls he broke.
"I'll paint my dress with you, like the art you think of yourself to be.", and with that she slits his throat. The crimson colored blood painted her coat, sleeves, shirt, pants, and shoes. Again like the other story, screams were heard. Kiet fell down to her feet blood gushing out of his neck. He saw the girl in red behind the girl covered in crimson red. Nanno bent down to his level, she puts her hands to his forehead dow to his cheek which she caressed.
"Help, me.", he said. In to which Nanno laughed. A pool of crimson colored liquid surrounded him. He felt cold. Nanno then stood back up and looked at the girl beside her, she smiled at her. The big screen in the room then played a series of scenes where it had Kiet's past relationships, the girls whose hearts he broke.

The last thing he saw were the faces of Hell and the devil. And the last thing he heared is the truth of what he is, a fake, a monster.
As his life was drained from his body he could hear hell call his name as his final breath came.

Nanno smiled as she looked at the girl beside her.
The girl took her right hand and took the ring from her finger. She threw it, now nowhere to be seen.
"Only I can give you a ring that will be wrapped around your beautiful finger.", the girl said as she held Nanno's hand.
Nanno only smiled at the girl infront of her who was covered in red, that matched her dress, only that time the girl's suit was darker than hers.
"Welcome back, Hana.", Nanno said to which, Hana smiled. The two girls walked away from the scene, where screams of terror were heard. Hana offered her hand for Nanno to take in which she does. They walked out of the scene together. The girl in a red dress and the girl covered in crimson, they both are from hell.

Hana dared to dance with both the Grim reaper and the Devil itself.

End of Chapter III
Unedited.