17- Sealed With a Kiss

Start from the beginning

Our guardian, Snape, kept walking around the classroom with a book, hitting those who weren't capable of staying silent.

"This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates," Ron complained.

Snape walked up behind him and slammed his head down, only causing him to stop talking for a few brief seconds.

"Well, us and Neville," he finished.

"Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself," Harry mumbled, causing me to nudge him aggressively at his unkind words.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone," Hermione informed us, visibly decreasing Ron's happiness.

"Now I'm really depressed."

"Ron, don't be rude," I mumbled, checking my back in case Snape sneak-attacked us.

I got hit by a piece of parchment and furrowed my eyebrows, looking for who threw it. Fred, who must've been in one of the occupied classes, snapped his fingers quickly and motioned for me to read the note. I picked it up and unfolded the crumbled parchment, reading it in my mind.

Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone.

I sighed and showed the letter to Ron and Harry as well, seeing as it applied to all three of us.

"Who are you going with?" I questioned, finding it awful hypocritical of Fred to tell us to find a date while nor he or George had one themselves.

He grinned at his, crumbling up another piece of parchment and aimed it directly towards Angelina Johnson, a Gryffindor who also plays quidditch.

She looked disgustingly at him, most likely thinking it was awfully rude to throw things at people, although her expression changed when Fred used his comical abilities to ask her to the ball.

He raised his hands in the air and acted as though he was dancing while mouthing "would you like to go to the ball with me?"

She stared at him for a moment and I noticed Snape right behind her, covering his face with a book and watching the fascinating dance proposal take place.

Angelina's confusion turned into a smile and she finally nodded and verbally agreeing in a whisper, resulting in Fred to throw a cocky wink our way.

Ron's motivation increased and he decided on being bold; he began making a move on Hermione.

"Oi, Hermione. You're a girl."

I cringed at his words as Hermione furrowed her eyebrows angrily.

"Well spotted," she whispered with an aggressive tone.

"Come with one of us?" he began, earning a smack in the head from Snape and his book.

Harry earned himself a smack as well, causing me to lightly chuckle, but my mind also wandered off to what Hermione was about to do, considering she had a fierce fire lit in her eyes.

"It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For a girl, it's just sad."

I raised my eyebrows at Ron's blunt words and Harry widened his eyes at Hermione, who began vociferating at the ginger.

"I won't be going alone, because, believe it or not, someone's asked me."

She stood up and walked over to Snape, handing him her due potions assigned before walking back up to the three of us.

"And I said yes!"

With that, she stormed out of the great hall.

"Bloody hell. She's lying, right?" Ron questioned.