Scary stories no. 1

Human...?

Me and my boyfriend just bought a house, it's quit old but I like it. I love ancient stuff.

We went to explore the house ,it was filled with weird and sticky wallpaper and there was a locked room. We didn't pay alot of attention to it so.. We just ignored it.

My boyfriend was in charge of the furniture, that meant I needed to decorate it I started by taking off the weird wallpaper.

But there was this feeling to satisfaction. It was the feeling of a relaxing peel, a peel of human skin.

After I had scrapped it all off. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't, something was bugging me so I went to explore the house more . And I found this weird key? I had a hint that it might be the hey of that locked door. I was scared to open it but curiosity got the best of me. So I opened it more of that yucky wallpaper and pictures? With the dates?

What could that mean, I mostly choose to forget it but it started annoying me I went online and searched up the names and dates of the pictures in that room.

To my shock there was a story behind each one all of them got murdered in this house.

I got Soo freaked out I called 911 right away!!

There were sirens and loud noises and then a couple of of police officers came to search around the house
To find anything I showed them the room. I was so scared...

I went a away for I while when I came back I heard them talking ...

"What do you think?" Police officers number 1.
"Yup! Human" police officer number 2 .

"Human..?"