Part 2(Vinnie's Place)

TW: BDSM and Smut

After school, I headed over to Vinnie's Place. When I got there, I was shocked of how nice his place was. It was literally a penthouse. I was fucking shocked of how he could afford so much after being kicked out. When I asked him, he told me his grandpa left him a 100 millions dollars on the will since he was an only child. "Before I left, I took everything thats rightfully mine. Now I have been building a clothing line which I am trying to turn into my business empire.

When we went to sat down, he took off his t-shirt. My fucking god his ab's were so perfect. The silver jewelry made him 10 times hotter than he already was. When he looked at me, he could see my dick getting hard. "You like that?" he smiled and seductively asked. I nodded my head so fast while my eyes gazed at him. "Come on lets go" he said. I followed him upstairs to the third floor of his apartment. When we went in, I couldn't believe my eyes. A whole red room. "Wanna fuck?" he asked. In less than a second I gave him consent. From there we stated to make out for 10 mins. I slowly gave his tongue entrance into my mouth. He took his right veiny hand and seductively grabbed my neck. I slowly lifted my head back as he continued to make out with me. He pinned me against a wall and began to take my pants and shirt off until I was in my gray skin tight champion boxer briefs. "On your knees now" he demanded. I got on my knees as fast as possible. He went into the drawer to grab some handcuffs and a blindfold. When he came back he turned me around aggressively. He handcuffed my both hands together and turned me around. He clutched my face tightly and made me look up at him. "You are fucking mine for the next hour boy. Got it?". "Y-y-yes sir" I replied. "Good boy." He smacked my tight ass real quickly and slowly unstripped. He took off his grey sweatpants to show off his body. Man his dick looked so good, big, and juicy in those black Calvin Klein briefs. He took my head and shoved it against his dick. "You want it boy?" he asked. "Yes sir please daddy give it to me." I responded. "You better fucking earn it" he replied.He kept making feel it for about 2 minutes. Man his dick on the surface of my fucking face felt so good. He pulled down his underwear to a large 12 inch hard cock. "Suck it good boy" he said. I took a deep breath and nicely positioned my mouth so that white big dick could fit. I slowly started sucking and he started to moan. "ahh fuck it feels so good boy. keep going." I continued to suck his juicy big dick. As time passed I started sucking it faster and faster till he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed obviously. Then he made me suck the tip and get all the cum off of his dick. He lifted my face again to spit in my mouth and tell me "you're such a good fucking slut boy." He uncuffed me but then told me he was gonna suspend me. He took of my underwear and made me put on a leather harness. He then took me and tied me up in a way where I was hanging on by a clip while my whole body was tied up and bound. I was floating in the air all tied up and had absolute zero fucking control over my body. He started to make out with me again and sucked and made out with my nipples. He started to tickle me a little bit and I couldn't stop laughing. "Shut the fuck up!" he yelled. He went to go grab a gag and gag my mouth so he couldn't hear me. He then brought an electric whip and began to use it on me. He was yelling while he hit me with the whip. I began to whimper and scream. I loved but hated it at the same time. After hitting me with that whip for almost 20 minutes straight, he began to eat my ass out real good and slowly. I began to moan and I loved it so much. My dick was getting hard and hard. He put the lube on his dick before entering my tight hole. "Im going in now" he told me. He slowly started to go in and I moaned and screamed at the same time so quickly. It was so fucking amazing. He started to speed up his thrusting in my asshole "MHM MHM MHM MHM" I screamed while being gagged. He went in and kept going until he cummed all over my bussy. After he finished cumming, he untied and ungagged me. He then proceeded to tie me down to his bed and restrain me. "Your getting edged boy." The way he said that made me wanna cum in that moment. But I let him do want he wanted to do to me. He blindfolded me up and proceeded to suck my dick for a little bit. After about 5 or so minutes, he began to jerk me off really good. My dick was so fucking hard, it was in pain. He continued to jerk it off. "You like that boy?" he asked. "Yes sir- oh fuck!" I could feel my dick getting hard to another level. "FUCK IM GONNA CUM FUCKKKK!" I yelled as cum started to blast out. He took some on hig fingers and made me eat it. He then proceeded to suck the rest off of me by licking my body and sucking my dick. After about 20 minutes. He got on top of me and he began to make out with me. He slowly travelled my body and made out with it. He sucked my nipples and made out with those for about 20 minutes. After about another hour of just making out, he took off the restraints and let me go take a shower with him. When we got in the shower, it was warm. He then pinned me against the wall. Then he proceeded to make out with me while pinning me and my neck to the wall. He made suck his dick one more time while he jerked me off. I cummed all over his feet while he cummed in my mouth. After cumming, he made me lick his feet while I swallowed all his cum. After we showered, I went to go change back into my clothes. "How'd you like it Y/N?" he asked. "I wanna do this again ;)" I winked and responded. It was almost 7 o'clock when I checked my phone and I needed to be home an hour ago. I know I was about to get yelled at but it was so worth it. I kissed Vinnie and I headed out afterwards.