Chapter FIFTY- NINE

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I'll try" Hakim said and they went back to typing again. I silently prayed it was going to work because through that, we can find out who kidnapped her and if her phone was with her.

"Done. Which room was she?" Chad asked, smirking proudly.

"Room 4A" I answered, hopefully.

They went back to typing again. And finally after ages, Hakim turned around in his leather seat. "Come and check" he said quietly and I walked over to his computer.

I leaned on the desk table and clicked the 'play' button. I watched as two hefty men barged into the room. She looked so scared as she backed into the corner of the room. But the moment she picked up a rod on the floor, a small smile crept on my face. Of course.

The video is in black and white so I couldn't recognize faces properly. The voices were also muted. An amused chuckle escaped my lips as she hit the rod on one of the hefty men's back. "That was unexpected" I muttered to myself.

Her confidence seemed to increase after the man fell down helplessly. I rolled my eyes when she changed her stance reminding me of Harley Quinn. I bet that's who she thought she was.

My face turned stony when the other man pulled out a gun. Hitting the gun against her head, she collapsed into the floor almost lifelessly. I clenched my fist tightly in anger. One of them slumped her over his shoulder and they walked out of the room.

"That's it" Hakim said, looking at me.

Standing upright and putting my clenched palms in my pockets. "Can I hear their voices?" I asked, on the verge of punching anyone.

"Okay" Hakim said and clicked on one of the buttons. "Which part do you want to hear?" He asked.

"Fast- forward to the part where one of the men hit her" I said, trying my best to keep in my anger. Hakim did what I said and stopped there.

"You have no idea what you've done" I heard as one of the men said. Then he swatted her across the face, making my blood boil.

"No one messes with Trigger and gets away with it" the man said in the video and I clenched my teeth. Trigger.

"Who the fuck is Trigger?" I forced out in a deep tone.

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I was in a dream. In the dream, I was floating in white smoke. Just floating and floating away. I don't know where I was floating to or where I was.

My head felt free and for the first time, I wasn't thinking of anything. I felt like everything was fine. Like I was perfectly normal like every other kid of my age. And my life was simple.

Then suddenly, a water rushed from nowhere and started to drown me. I wanted to shout but my mouth was unable to open. My eyes closed slowly as I gave in, letting the water swallow me.

Then I woke up. But this time, I woke up at the place I dreaded the most. The building I have been in for who knows how long. My body felt like and I couldn't control a single muscle.

"Awake already? Well....that was fast" Luke clicked his tongue as he sat, cross-legged, on a white plastic chair in front of me.

I was on a bed. A very uncomfortable one at that. But most importantly, I was not in handcuffs or ties, I was free but not free at the same time. There was nothing binding me to anything, I just lay in the bed helplessly, unable to move.

I tried to talk but was only able to let out a squeak. "You won't be able to talk or move some hours. It's the effect of the drug" Luke smirked.

I tried moving but to no avail. It is like I was paralysed. It is the worst feeling ever. Not being able to move your body.

"My dad would be here soon. I'm so glad we finally have you just where and how we want you. Now you're just helpless and we can treat you how we want." He smirked.

He checked his wristwatch. "Oh, time for another dose baby" he winked and brought out another syringe with the same colourless liquid.

"Slowly, you'd begin to loose your ability to move and slowly you'd loose yourself too." He said and walked closer to me.

I didn't fight it. It was hopeless. Even if I had the ability to control my myself, I still wouldn't because I'm tired and I really don't care anymore.

Since the bed was in the floor, he bent down beside me and injected the syringe randomly on my wrist. I would have winced in pain at how roughly he injected it but I couldn't even feel anything. I was just...numb.

I started to feel dizzy again and Luke grinned, waving between my eyes. "Sleep tight"he said but it sounded distant. Then I closed my eyes.

×××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
How are you? Just dropping a chapter for you to read for the weekend. I hope you love it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share. Enjoy!
19/06/2021