Audition

Alyssa walked through school, happy to be back, along side her older brother Puck

Alyssas pov
"Sissy, I'm gonna go see Finn so see you at glee club!".
"See ya puck"

I guess I'm alone for now, I just have to find Santana.
As I'm walking around the corner I bump into Jbi, I silently curse myself for not going the other way.

"Alyssa Puckerman! How's your summer been?"
"It's been alright Jacob, how's yours been?" I reply I know he's going to ask me something stupid next.

"Still the nicest glee loser I see!" I'm not playing nice anymore, he's already getting on my nerves.
I fake laugh " we aren't losers." I say with a straight face, clearly annoyed

"How do you respond to rumours that your becoming more like your brother with his reputation?" He said getting all close up in my face
Just as I'm about to respond ,or slap him in the face, a blonde kid that I've never seen before steps in between us.

" leave her alone, she obviously doesn't want you talking to her." He said and Jbi retreated to go and talk to Rachel and Finn.
" are you okay?" Asked the blonde boy worried

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you" "I'm Alyssa" I said and held my hand out for him to shake
"I'm Sam" he spoke smiling
"You new here?" I asked, still smiling
"Yeah,is it that obvious?" He wondered aloud, I nodded and looked down
"Would you mind showing me where the maths classrooms are?" He asked
"Of Course" I said
After I had shown Sam where his class was I went straight to my lesson.

At glee club mr shue was listing all the comments Jbi made about us on his blog. And honestly I don't really listen to anything mr scheuster says and I couldn't care less about what Jbi thinks.

"We get it mr shue , everyone still hates us, so what? So we're plankton on the high school food chain? Only difference now is that none of us really care." Spoke kurt
" I never cared" I mumbled and mike chucked obviously hearing me
"Kurts right, we're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is gonna break us." Said Mercedes.
" I'm really happy you guys have all bonded. The problem is that all of this negative stuff..is keeping other students from auditioning."

I thought about that, do I really want new members in glee club, i don't really like new people. This happens to me sometimes, I zone out. So I just ignored everything mr shue said. His 'inspirational speeches' don't mean that much to me anyway.

Rachel then stood up " mr schuesters right you guys, you didn't see vocal adrenaline at regionals. they were epic. We're gonna need more voices to beat them".
"Yeah I'm with Rachel on this one" Finn stood up too. Of course he is.
"Gross" said Brittany
"Agreed" I spoke leaning back in my chair, already bored

And mr shues talking again. *eye roll
"bla bla blaaaaa.....here's the plan"
"Nationals are in New York this year, and we are going. Mercedes started fanning kurt. Me and mike high fived. I'm so exited.
"Let's go out there and show the school how cool we can be!"