BUNY AND WOLF

Ein is a teenage, innocent, gullible and sweet fluffy white bunny. His soft luscious fur is coated with wispy tips that make it appear like he is dusted with frost when in bunny form.

Meanwhile his huge droopy fluffy ears and cotton tail make him an irresistibly adorable young man.

Ein is admittedly sheltered but he is also hardworking and kind, despite being the youngest of seven siblings.

Ein combed his white hair along with his bunny ears. Among his siblings and neighbors in their little village he is the only light one, the rest is either grey and dark tones or brown and golden hues.

He sighed putting on his yellow fluffy sweater and his tight blue jeans that emphasized his thick thighs and thicker backside. To which is totally standing in contrast with his leaner frame.

Many times in the past his best friend Carl, a grizzly bear, has protected him from molesters and pervert due to his plump romp and girlish features.

Ein sighed.

His best friend isn’t available at the moment because his friend is busy with helping their family business the next town over.

Ein took his basket and put on his boots. Saying goodbye to his mother, he walked calmly towards the forest.

He was not fit for hard labor, like all bunnies, they were doing office work and menial work, but he is frail ever since he was young.

His parents thanked the the maker that he has an exceptional talent in mixing herbs and medicine. So he assists the apothecary with creating soothing balms.

Ein calmly walk through town greeting children and people then walked into the unpaved ground. And into the forest he went.

He was humming a children’s lullaby while gathering his herbs when he saw a huge black lump under piles of fallen leaves. Carefully he put away his basket and cautiously approached the thing. Because the lump was moving.

What Ein did not expect was for the said lump to pounce him. With a whimper he was tackled to the ground. He automatically put his hands to cover his face protectively.

“I was gonna hunt for food. But I did not expect that the food would come for me.” Growled the beast.

“P-please don’t hurt m-me!” Ein whimpered.

He felt the predator’s hot breath on his ears and felt its rough tongue tasting him there. He whimpered again. He was so scared his tears were running down his flushed cheeks.

“You smell so good. It makes me so ravenous.” The black wolf growled nipping the soft bunny ears.

“P-Please I-I d-don’t taste g-good.” Ein begged with his soft frightened voice.
The wolf growled lowly, nuzzling the soft white locks.

“But you smell so tasty little bunny.”

Ein risked picking between his fingers vision a little blurry because of his tears.

Crouched above him is a black wolf. The predator has a ruffled black mullet, chiseled jaws and a strong nose with eyes as red as mahogany.

He was wearing an all-black fitted turtle neck long sleeve, leather pants and army boots. Ein was trapped between the wolf’s muscular arms and body, he could feel the predator’s warmth as it’s bushy black tail flicked side to side in anticipation of devouring him.

“P-please…” he tried to plead for his life again. Peeking between his fingers his large violet doe eyes looked imploringly to his captor.

Wane took a sharp inhale, the eyes. It was those big gem like eyes with glassy tears that stopped him dead in his actions.