my crazy alpha king royale

Today went pretty slow but hey im not complaining because it could've been worst. I was eating popcorn watching a wack movie when I heard a powerful howl, I litteraly stopped chewing and looked at the window "Lexi you can't" I mumbled outloud. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, I had a nice tan with green eyes and brown wavy hair that was now in a messy bub, I had full lips with full B-cup breasts, I didn't complain about my size of breast because I rather date a guy who like me then a guy who only want to titty fuck me hey i'm just speaking the truth well anyways I was 5'6 and petite, I heard the howl again but this time it felt as if it was calling me so I took off my clothes and walked outside fully naked; I didn't mind because it was 10 p.m and really dark because the dark night had no stars.

I shifted into a werewolf and headed into the forest, when i smelled other werewolves I slowly worked myself towards them. O shit there was about 40 of them which scared the bejesus out of me because when I slowly backed away I freaken stepped on a twig and they all locked eyes on me!

I did the only thing I could do RAN!

I heard them all hot on my heels so I ran faster and when i was able to finally see the end of the forest I leapt but was soon tackeld. I tried to get back up but I couldn't so I sniffedand I knew exactly if it was a boy or a girl; see if it was a girl her scent would be light and soft almost like your favorite snack and if it was a boy his scent would instantly make your mouth water because it was like the best darn scent a female could smell it was so intoxicating and this werewolf on top of me was.....a girl thank the lord above. She got off of me and shifted to her human form.

What the heck it was Aaliyah! I instantly shifted to my human form

"Geez Aaliyahyou scared me!"

"Haha I know I could literally hear your heart heart haha"

I suddenly realized we were having a conversation naked so I tried to cover my naked body with my hands but failed miserably at the attempt.

"You know all of us seen eachother naked so you should just get use to being free my love" she said smiling.

"O my gosh are they watching" I said embarrassed

"pretty much"

"O MY GOSH!!" I said turning on my hells and running to my house

" Hey get use to it!" Aaliyah shouted behind me

I busted into the house heaving not from being tired but from embarrassment! I threw on my clothes hating feeling naked now and layed on the couch falling asleep on that wack movie that was still playing when I got home

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so you guys since im done with this book and im just uploading it one at a time I statred on this new book call killing me softly itz a werewolf story also so yea check it out if you can;)

My crazy alpha king royaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें