like him more

i close my history book.
"hey do you guys wanna watch a movie?" benji asks.
"yeah sure." marcos and i both say.
"can it be a horror movie though?" marcos questions.
"okay yeah." benji and i say.

we all clean up our stuff and leave the library. benji and marcos start talking about something random. i was paying attention to what they were talking about until.

"jey, dont you think benji should call you jorge or jeyjey."
"actually i dont know i prefer any but only you can call me jey. wait hold on noen is calling me."

why the fuck is noen calling me? he knows where i am. mom and dad are probably okay. what does he want?

"hey noen."
"hey jj. i was wondering if you could tell marcos im coming over."
"okay ill tell him dont worry"
"bye jeyjey stay safe."
"bye noen."
that was weird.

"so jey, what did he want?"
"for me to tell tou hes coming over."
"anyways, wanna watch friday the 13th?"
"sure yeah."
"go get the blankets benji. ill make the popcorn with jey."

marcos snd i walk to the kitchen.
"ill get the butter you get the kernels." i say.
i go into the fridge and get a stick of butter. marcos had already got the kernels by the time i got the butter.

" wanna sit together on the love seat?" marcos said while pouring the popcorn into the bowl.
"yeah. lets wait for benji to get the blankets though." as soon as i say that benji is running down the stairs with the blankets and some pillows. i take 4 pillows and 1 blanket. marcos and i walk to the loveseat and place our pillows and get under our blanket.

"you guys ready?" marcos asks.
"yeah were ready." i say while getting myself closer to marcos.

-
marcos 🍐
-
by the time we were halfway through the movie jey was asleep on my chest. i pulled the blanket over the rest of his body and played with his soft blonde curls. i heard knocking on the door.

"benji you get it i dont wanna wake jey up."
"ugh fine." benji opens the door and noen is standing there with his hands behind his back.
"hey noen, marcos and jey are over in the living room."
"okay." noen starts walking over to me.
"hey man. whys my little brother on your chest?"
"idk i think he just fell asleep."
"yeah, okay."
"so do you wanna go up to my room and talk?"
"yeah thatd be cool."
"yeah lemme wake up jey."
"jey? nobody calls him jey."
"i know its like a thing only i can do." i shake him a bit softly.
"jey. wake up. wake up."
"what?! what happened?!"
"nothing happened. i just needed to wake you up so i can go talk to noen."
"actually. jeyjey can talk with us."
"okay." he said while slowly taking the blanket off his body.
"ill talk to you later benji." he whispers.

-
jeyjey 🍐
-
i walk up to marcos's room with noen and of course, marcos. he opens the door and i jump onto his bed. it kinda hurt my back but it was worth it because im on marcos's bed.

"jeyjey are you okay?" noen asks me.
"yeah, im fine."

the rest of the time we talk about school and sports and marcos started talking about sexuality. then hot guys at our school.

"yeah um, syd and jey are hot." marcos says.
"did you just call me hot-?"
"OH UM SORRY. heh? but i meant it, you are really hot."

i let out a yawn just as noen was leaving the house.
"you know jey. you could sleep in my bed. i dont mind. ill just sleep next to you. after all it is normal for friends to sleep in the same bed."
"okay i guess." i said in a soft voice and got under the covers. i could only watch marcos start to take his shirt off. any more and id get hard. i felt a warm arm wrap around my body.
am i really cuddling with marcos? i must be dreaming.

"good night." i said to marcos. he said it back. i slept that whole night in the arms of him. it probably made me like him more.