"Morning Nat, Anna you guys ready, thought we'd start with some treadmills" Steve was the only one to reply
"Sounds good" was all Nat replied before they went onto the treadmill and started running. None of the rest of the team enjoyed running, so they would do most of it outside of training time. Natasha also wasn't a huge fan, prefering things like boxing as a way to calm down. Sam and Steve were both early risers meaning they would frequently go running before the rest of the compound were awake (okay maybe steve was an early riser and sam was just kindof dragged along). Anna opted to go running late at night instead, she knew that if she were to encounter sketchy people, she could probably take them.

They ran for 40 minutes before the rest of the team had arrived. All four of them were quite competitive, but Sam and Natasha knew they couldn't quite compete with the two super soldiers. This meant that Steve and Anna were in a contest all of their own ending with them both running whilst the treadmill was at full speed. When everyone else arrived, you'd expect the pair would be dripping in sweat, but they weren't, both barely breaking a sweat. The four of them walked closer to the rest of the training group (Bucky, Wanda and Peter). Bruce and Tony were, as far as Anna was aware, either in bed after a late night in the lab, or continuing said late night in the lab. Clint was with his family, and Anna was in fact yet to meet him, however knew Natasha missed him. The group of them trained until it reached 10 am and was time to get ready for breakfast. So they all left the training room to shower and get changed.

Anna was currently standing in her bedroom in a black vest top, and her underwear, looking for a pair of black jeans or any kind of black bottoms anywhere. Laundry day. She sighed internally, before she heard a knock at the door, making her sigh externally.
"Who is it?"
"Who else would consider coming into your room Anna"
"Touché Red, touché...what can I get for you?"
"You gonna, oh I don't know, open the door?"
"Ummm... funny thing... do you have any black jeans I can borrow?"
"Are you just naked?"
"HALF... I have a top on..."
"They won't fit..."
"Yeah well... i have a belt... and they'll be better than blue jeans"
"Okay...two minutes...I'll be back with the jeans" and with that Natasha went back to her room, leaving Anna sitting on her bed, staring at the scars down her legs.

Flashback

"How do you not know this, you are nine years old, this is simple arithmetic Asset, 19 x 27 or punishments"
"I...I...I d-don't know...I...I'm s-sorry" a nine year old Anna was stood in a blank white room, the only pieces of furniture a teachers desk and a chair. Tears were threatening to form in her bruised eyes as she looked up to her 'professor'. He bent down to his desk and pulled out a ruler

"Anna...can you hear me?" It was Natasha, she was probably returning with the jeans. If only Anna could actually hear her. "I'm coming in...Anna?!" she was yet to grasp the girls attention and decided her best option was to open the door with force. The loud smash sounded throughout the entire room, and Natasha was quick to shut the door again behind her. She saw Anna staring down at her legs, which were littered with scars. Natasha knew she was yet to catch the girls attention as she hadn't even flinched at the sound of the door

The dark haired girl stared down at her legs, she could see the bruises and cuts from failing a maths question as she was being carried back to her 'room'. Once she was finally alone again, she attempted to stop the bleeding. She winced whilst she applied pressure using the edge of my t-shirt.
"Anna" the voice wasn't coming from anywhere in the small girls room.
"Anna come on...I need you to look at me"

"Anna"

"Anna" this final call of the girls name was finally able to grasp the girls attention away from her legs
"H-hey R-red" Anna said, looking up to her, she was attempting to sound as calm as possible, but the tears streaming down her face were keeping her from it.

"You...you got a tissue" she asked to the redhead looking at her.
"Mind if i wipe them with my sleeves... this is me giving you a warning" Anna looked as though she was taking time to consider Natashas offer before slowly nodding. She closed her eyes, and tightened them as Natasha begun to wipe her tears, which had finally stopped falling. As Natasha removed her hands, Anna finally reopened her eyes before looking at her and whispering

"thank you...Red"
"I have your jeans."
"Oh...you mean I don't get to stare at my legs more, shame"
"I mean, I can definitely see you like them" this caused Anna to chuckle before slipping on the jeans Natasha had given her. Natasha closed her eyes, to ensure Anna felt comfortable.
"Yeah, these dont fit..."Anna looked at Natasha with her eyes closed "Oh, you can open your eyes now Red"
"I told you they weren't going to fit"
"I've got a belt"
"Just put on the blue jeans"
"Ugh...fine..."

"If you weren't ever going to wear the blue jeans, I would've just bought you more black jeans" they were currently having this conversation whilst Anna put on her blue jeans and Natasha shut her eyes.
"I literally told you 'I'm not gonna wear those' and then you were like 'you can't just wear all black Anna' and I was like 'when was the last time you wore something that wasn't black or red' and then suddenly the blue jeans were in the basket. All I wanted was a nice array of black and the occasional brown item of clothing. What do I even wear these with?" Natasha opened her eyes to see Anna stood in her blue jeans .

"Do you like only own black vest tops?"
"I wish... you made me get white clothes too remember"
"Okay wear a white top then?"
"Clothes are so fucking hard when they aren't all black and the cool leather jacket I stole off of Steve"
"Just leave the black tank top with the blue jeans and put a jumper on"
"What colour jumper?" Natasha was currently in the process of walking out of the room
"Can you not make a single decision Anna, pick one and come to breakfast, everyone but us is already finished and I have some news" Natasha was out of the door in the corridor, leaving Anna to pick out a black zip up hoodie, a black belt and her black converse. She walked down the hallways to the kitchen, finding Natasha in solitude.

"Smoothie?" Natasha asked, pressing the down the blender.
"Ummm...sure" she replied "You have news" Natasha sat down at the kitchen island next to Anna handing her a smoothie.
"I have news...I don't know if your going to like it..."
"Oh no...how bad could it possibly be?"
"So Tony was talking to me"
"This is Tonys idea...Okay give me a hint"
"It involves a certain spider-child" realisation was quick to set in Annas eyes as she looked at Natasha.

"You want me to go to school"
"How'd did you know...it was school?" Natasha was slightly confused...emphasis on slightly, how Anna figured this out so quickly.
"What else could possibly be to do with me, a 15 year old, and Peter Parker" she said raising an eyebrow "And...you know espionage skills" she said bluntly, with a shrug of her shoulders.
"Okay anyway...what do you think?"
"You don't think its too far...too fast"
"You don't think your ready?"
"You think I'm ready...a bunch of people...probably touching...I don't know about this Red"
"Try it... for a m0nth...oh but maybe try panic mode...not kill everyone else in the corridor mode"
"Okay... I'll try it for a month" this caused Natasha to break out in a grin.
"Yes...great..okay...we need umm school stuff" and with that, Anna and Natasha spent the next few weeks before the start of the year preparing Anna for school.