ShAkhi OS (18+)

Story background:

This part is my imagination of Shaurya and Anokhi after their fistful sindoor marriage, in this shot Anokhi wears short clothes but only in her hostel room and is bold enough but only with those who she is comfortable

Story Starts Here:

Anokhi is in her room she has changed into her night dress

After changing she sees the sindoor mark and takes a selfie

After changing she sees the sindoor mark and takes a selfie. Shaurya comes to meet her.

Anokhi: (Shocked) You....

Shaurya: (Smiling) Yes.

Anokhi looking both the side outside room to check if anyone saw him here at this time and asks what are you doing here?

Shaurya walking past her into the room and answers: What do you mean, its our first night, how can I leave you alone tonight, I can't be so irresponsible, inconsiderate husband, right.

Anokhi smiles and gets shy hearing first night. Shaurya sees Anokhis night dress and compliments her that she looks so cute... Slowly he goes near her cupping her face slowly leans towards her ear and whisper in his husky voice.... You look hot...

Listening it Anokhi feels shy and pushes him away... Moving back smirking at Anokhi Shaurya removing his shoes and coat lies on the bed.

Anokhi gets shy realising what she has worn and his compliment due to that but then remembering he is here in her room at this time asks walking near to bed: You aren't shamed, you forced me for marriage, now what

Shaurya pulls her to sit on bed and pulls her holding her arm says I have still not force you, I'm your husband, talk to me with love, I love you.

Anokhi moving back creating space between them and says love is where there is respect, learn that first.

Shaurya shockingly asks don't I respect you, consider that I came from a long drive, ask something, won't you ask where did I go.

Anokhi being annoyed stands up and says you would say even if I don't ask, you do what your heart wants.