🔪The Vampire🔪

Chase was so hot and I  just was in love with him. My name is Shakira. I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is 19 years. My bofriends name is Cole Chase Hudson but I also call him lilhuddy or Chase Hudson. This story is dramatic. It's going crazy!!! It's so freaky!!!

                                                                   SHAKIRA POV:

- Hi cutie! I am home now. I  was so happy to se him so I hug him. 

 - I have miss you Chase! 

- Ohh I have miss you to. Chase was so tired and me to. We go to bed and I lay my head on hes chest and he hug me back. I just look at his dick and then I saw that it was hard. So I asked him if he was i  the mood.

- Are you in the mood?

- Why are you wondring?

- No I just feel that I am in the mood.

- Are you sure and I am always in the mood babe! He was so happy. He ask if I was okay.

- Are you sure you want this? It's maby gonna hurts?

- Yes I'm sure!

- Okay I am gonna start slowly and then go faster if you feel okay. And tell me to stop if It's hurts okay?

- okey let's do it!

He start to put his finger inside of me and I grounded very loud. He put two fingers in my kitty and I moans so loudly.  He took his fingers out of me and he ask if I'm are okay. I was fine and he start to slowly put his dick inside o me.

- Ahh you make me feel soo fucking good babe! I moan to him. 

- You make me feel good to. I start feeling a weird feeling inside my tummy and It's start like hurting.

- My tummy hurts babe!

- Are you fine? should I stop?

- No I am fine just...Babe I gonna.....

- Me to. He pull out of me. We was laying on the bed and breath heavy. 

- Mmm, I just love you soo much babe, he said and looking at me and he kiss my forehead.

- I love you to babe, I said and kiss him back. We cuddle and I was laying my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I was just in love with him.

sorry It's short I know but It's my first!