All aboard the choochoo train!

"Hmm? What are you doing MC?"

"Continue eating, don't worry about me."

"But your hugging restricts my movement."

"Then here, I'll hug here so you can still move." MC, who was clinging on Beelzebub's shoulder, moved to his waist.

Why were they hugging Beelzebub you ask? It's because they found him cute gobbling all those donuts that they bought from Madam Scream, that they can't resist to hug him.

"Is Beel that comfortable?" Belphegor asked, curious as to why MC kept on clinging on Beelzebub.

"Why don't you try too?" MC motioned Belphie to come to their place in which he did. Belphegor sat on the opposite side of MC, and snuggled beside Beelzebub.

"Hmm, he really is comfortable~" Belphegor fell asleep as soon as he said that.

"What are you two doing, cuddling on Beelzebub as he eats? And you're letting him eat your share of donuts?" Satan pointed MC and Belphegor's donuts that were being eaten by Beelzebub. MC nodded.

"I'm not hungry anyway, and he's being such a cutie, don't you think so?" MC asked Satan who sighed and sat in front of them.

"You're letting your dumbness get over you. But let me see where this will go. I bet this will be interesting."

"Your inner thoughts is leaking out." MC pointed out, in hopes to make him feel embarrassed, but Satan just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well maybe it's because I did let you listen to it on purpose."

"I'm thirsty." Beelzebub whined, standing up to get something to drink, not bothered by MC and Belphegor dragging along with him, since they had their arms around Beelzebub. Satan chuckled at how silly Belphegor and MC looked like, getting dragged by Beelzebub who was looking for something to drink in the fridge.

MC, on the other hand, wasn't even bothered by the fact that they were being dragged by Beelzebub, while Satan laughed at their silly state.

As Beelzebub walked around the kitchen looking for a drink, Asmodeus entered the kitchen to get one of his beauty products that was needed to be refrigerated, for his skin care routine.

"Oh? Is that MC being dragged by Beel?" Asmodeus asked. Satan nodded.

"Despite having two people clinging on him, Beel doesn't seem to be bothered by their weights." Leviathan said. He was there to get his share of donuts when he saw Satan enjoying MC and Belphegor getting dragged around by Beelzebub while he looks for the drink he wants.

"They look so funny LOL. I'm posting this on my Devilgram." Leviathan took a picture of them, typing away "All aboard the Beelzebub train!" As the caption.

Asmodeus, being the flirty and cheerful demon as he is, skipped his way to MC and wrapped his arms around them. Not minding the way that Beelzebub drags them around, and for the first time, not caring about him getting all dirty and whatnot.

"I'll join the cuddle party, but I'll only cuddle my darling MC! Beel should be honored that I'm letting him drag the beautiful me." Asmodeus said, as he cuddled closer to MC and slowly creeped his arms under their shirt, in which Mammon appeared just in time.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MC?" Mammon barged in, hurried to Asmodeus and jumped on him. MC, Asmodeus and Beelzebub was surprised at the sudden impact that they felt when Mammon jumped, and as for Belphegor, he wasn't even woken up by the pressure.

"What are you guys doing?" Beelzebub asked, looking at the demon brothers and MC who were clinging. Satan was having his fun, as Levi kept on taking pictures.