Chapter 3

It was beautiful in Harukaze. Perfect for searching for the third precure! 

Apparently Tupper was the only one who thought so. 

“I’m so sorry, Tupper! I have homework I have to do,” Ayame said as she bowed her head in shame.

“Ugh, you probably just don’t want to do it, don’t you? What about you Solstice? Feel like searching for the third precure?”

Kaori was hanging out in Ayame’s room, raiding out her comic collection.

She stopped suddenly. “Wait, we had homework?!”

"Oh forget about it!" 

The pink cat feeling ignored, set off by herself in pursuit of the third pretty cure.

‘Hmph! Who needs those idiots anyway? I’m the damn spring princess, I’ll be able to find the autumn precure and I’ll find two more replacement cures while I’m at it!’ While immersed in her very deep thoughts, Tupper ran into a very dire problem.

She could barely see the people she was supposed to be recruiting!

‘Hmm.. how do I get a better view?.. Wait, that tree..’

And that’s how Tupper got herself stuck in a tree. She thought about jumping down, but..

‘It’s such a long way down..!’ 

She was clearly terrified. Then when she thought it was hopeless..

“Akino-san, thank you so much for helping me with my homework!” 

“No problem, Igarashi-senpai. Although, I think you really shouldn’t be asking an underclassmen for this- huh?” 

The girl with dirty blonde hair noticed a pink animal looking thing in the nearby tree. She couldn’t quite tell what it was though.

“What is it, Akino?”
“No it’s nothing.” 

After the supposed Igarashi had passed her,  Etsu reached up to the tree and tried to figure out what it was. Unfortunately, it was a cat. But Etsu wasn’t one to just leave business unfinished. Hands slightly shaking, she reached out her hands to the cat. 

“Jump down! I’ll catch you!” 

Tupper did not want to put her hands in the life of some rando, but then again she also wanted to get out of that tree. So she jumped. 

To her pleasant surprise, she did not die! Instead she landed in the shaking arms of the girl who saved her. The girl put her down.

“W-well I’ll be off then!” And just like that her savior had left. 

“I think I just found the newest pretty cure.”
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
“So you found the newest pretty cure! That’s great, Tupper!” Ayame said, as she got ready to finish her last stretch of homework.

‘Yeah no thanks to you, Vernal.’ But Tupper repressed these thoughts as she was just happy she found the third one.

“Of course I did,” Tupper said, reclining on Ayame’s bed.

“So uh.. Who’s the new precure?”

The pink cat thought for a while. Then came across the second dire problem today.    
“... You know I don’t think I remember her name..”

"WHAT?!"

"I don't even know all your names," Tupper admitted to Ayame's dismay.

"My name's Ayame," the pinkette mumbled. "Do you know her Cure name at least?"