Romeo-SETH and Juliet

Juliet's P.O.V

If there here was an award for moving ,I would have won it already . My parents died in a "car accident", the cover-up story to keep me safe. My Aunt Laura took me in, she's a traveling doctor the so called reason why we moved, a lot.But know she found a permanent job in a hospital located in the most wettest ,dampest foggiest smallest town I have ever been in : Forks. But the real reason we move around way to much is simple. We are shapeshifters.

You heard me right, Shapeshifters. We move a lot so we wont get hunted by humans and us hunting isn't obvious ,but we still can survive on human food. Our animal form is similar to our human one in some way's . My Aunt's a fox ,her human and animal form have her dull copper hair and moss green eyes. I guess you can say my Aunt and I are opposites they say I look like my mom , Aunt Laura's my dad's sister.

My animal form is a panther, the huntress of felines , share with me jet black hair am medium build and alluring purple eyes .I'm friendly to every one, and everywhere I go, every school I go to it's the same I'm out casted. Period.

Except for the that one time, and that one time I ended up with a shattered heart, bleeding on the floor-Litterly .But he made me happy for I while, to make sure I wasn't alone, but he left me, used me,left for, for that- but my name being called broke my train of thought, and that was a good thing. it was my Aunt Laura.

"Juliet

Yeah"

"Welcome to our new home"

She said this as she unlocked and opened the doors that led into our new house. I walked in and then this house started to feel what I would call a home.

Seth's P.O.V

I was sitting down in my bedroom surfing the web until I heard the Embry's voice, not his real voice , just his mental one calling me in my head.

" Seth

Yeah" I replied back

" How do you tell a girl you imprinted on her?

Embry"

Yeah"

" Why are you asking me this?

Why not?" He questioned

"Lets see... I DON'T HAVE AN IMPRINT!" I mentally yelled at him

Was this their way of telling me I didn't have a girlfriend, let alone an imprint??!!

Leah doesn't have one." Embry told me. For that 1 second I thought I was free, I forgot my mind can be read.

" yeah but, but she's travelling the world in search of hers."

'So sorry dude

It's fine and yeah I'll help you

" Thanks dude and here what we got to do...... an oh yeah make sure your at the beach tomorrow

, thanks again Seth

No prob

Embry left my brain soon after that. Then I turned to the computer page and stared at the list of stuff to do... tomorrow right know: SLEEP But as I lay in my bed I wonder if I will always be alone, always be an out cast in love .