He sighed. "Yeah, yeah... you're probably right." He murmured.

"Now, according to the man's phone call, he wants a lot of back and shoulders exposed. As well as legs." Kouyou hummed and began to search through dresses.

Just his luck... Chuuya was covered in freckles in those areas of his body. He wasn't really sure why but he didn't like em. Felt a little insecure about em, actually.

"Here, this will do perfectly." Kouyou handed him a dress. "Go try this on." She shoved him to a dressing room.

Chuuya sighed in defeat as he undressed from his work attire and put on the stupid dress. The dress covered from his chest down to his mid thighs. There was a slightly transparent black jacket that went along with it. It covered down to his elbows, his back and shoulders, and to his chest. Though you can't button or zip it up. It actually looked rather nice on him. And it was comfy despite how much skin it was showing.

"Let me see." Kouyou knocked on the door to the dressing room. Oh- she wasn't gonna let him try it on without her seeing. She needed to make sure he looked the femalest of the females.

Chuuya groaned and stepped out of the dressing room, arms crossed. "Here, happy?" He murmured.

Kouyou gasped. "You look better than I'd expect!"

"Hey- what's that supposed to mean!!" He wasn't sure if he felt complimented that he didn't look good as a female or insulted.

"We'll get you some fishnets and heels." Kouyou hummed. "Go ahead and change back."

Chuuya groaned in annoyance, going back into the changing room to once more change back into his comfy work clothes. Yes. Once he walked out carrying the dress and jacket, Kouyou already had picked out fish net stockings, and had Chuuya go over to her to try on shoes. Yeah... she was having way too much fun with this.

"We should get you some jewelry! That would be cute.." Kouyou smiled as they paid for the stockings, dress, jacket and shoes.

"Ok, now you're pushing it." Chuuya huffed.

It was about four now. "In four hours you'll need to meet up with him." She hummed. "Go home and wash these and then I'll do your make up at around seven thirty, then you can meet up with him."

Chuuya nodded and returned home, washing and drying the clothes before he laid down on his bed. This... sucked. It's ok. It would only be for today. Hopefully, not even half an hour. Chuuya would definitely kill the man for putting him through this whole thing.

As promised, at seven, Kouyou came to do his makeup. She just did some fancy eyeshadow and eyeliner, then mascara. Well, she considered mascara but his eyelashes were already long and visible. So she just did a few finishing touches. Just to make him a little more woman like? A little more attractive—

Then, Kouyou brushed out and braided the long parts of his hair down his shoulder. And like she promised, was done by seven thirty. "Perfect! Now go get dressed." She hummed. "I'll drive you there."

Chuuya put on the outfit. Hey wow, he could genuinely pass as a woman. He wasn't sure whether to feel happy about that or not. I mean- yay attractive, he guessed. He got into the car with Kouyou, and the driver took them to their destination.

Chuuya stepped out, taking a deep breath as he entered the hotel. It was a fancy hotel. Obviously this man must have had- quite the amount of money. Room seven hundred and eighty three... seventh floor. He felt himself get more anxious as the elevator rose. It was odd though...

He'd never felt this way before a mission, and this one was so simple. If anything he should feel annoyed, not anxious or nervous.

The elevator bell dinged, and he walked out into the hallway. The room was all the way at the end. It was a larger room, a suite. He inhaled, about to knock before deciding to just try the door knob first. To his surprise, it was unlocked. He slowly pushed the door open. All of the lights were off, only dark blue showed in the rooms because of the light from the night sky outside.