1

1 Year Later

Eugene was standing in the Subway, well...standing inside someones dream. Eugene chased the person, the dream was all black only Eugene could see, the person was screaming, running away. After a few seconds Eugene was pulled out, Boss smacked him on the head with his fan "Ow!" Eugene snarled, "We don't do that, you're turning into Charlie." Boss said, looming over Eugene. "I like Charlie so it doesn't matter" Eugene looked down his hair swayed in the light wind, "We help people who are being affected by ghosts Eugene" Boss said turning away. Eugene stood up straighter, "So?" He asked, Boss looked at Eugene, "So? That means if you don't want to be chopped up you better do as told" Boss flew out. Eugene sighed, "Okay..." He mumbled, "I need to visit Luke" Eugene said he slipped out of the sad looking Subway train and ended up in the park, he stepped onto the sand. Eugene transformed into his old self,(JUST GO WITH IT DO NOT SAY SHIT) I'm visible now..he thought, he sat on the swing and pulled his hoodie over his hood. Luke was waving to his blue haired friend, Luke's brown eyes traced over to Eugene, they lit up. "Hey Eugene!" Luke said running over to him, "o..oh,.hey Luke.." He said with a smile, Luke grinned "I haven't seen you at school anymore..." Luke trailed off, his brown hair swishing in the light breeze. Eugene smiled "I changed schools, I just..." Eugene was cut off, "It's okay! No need to explain! Anyways I need to head off now." Luke said and in the blink of an eye he was gone. Eugene sighed, and then left to go to Underworld Office. As he entered it seemed like everyone was waiting for him, "What?" Eugene snarled his bright eyes seemed to turn darker. Hayden smiled "Eugene! Look look Eugene's back!" The baby ghost said to Joan. She just nodded, "Anyways little Charlie Junior, Boss wants to see you." River explained, Eugene growled "Oh boy" He mumbled. "Eugene needs to go back to his old apartment to see Boss!" Hayden grinned. Eugene sighed,  he walked away and then went to his old place. Boss was standing by the bed. "What is it?" Eugene said, his brown hair covering his eyes. "Go into your other form." Boss ordered, "Why?" Eugene demanded. Boss turned to face the stubborn monster, "Now" He said. Eugene did as told and rolled his eyes, "There. Happy?" He asked. "Your eyes are beautiful in this form" Boss said, Eugene froze "I- What? What does that have to do with ANYTHING here?!" Eugene demanded. Boss waved away the question "Nothing, and you weren't really needed here anyways" He said, Eugene stormed over to Boss and transformed into his 'human' form, he went to slap Boss's face. Before anything could happen Boss grabbed Eugene's wrist, "agh!" Eugene protested. "Just because we've been doing missions together so often does not, NOT mean you get to call me beautiful or shit" Eugene growled taking back his wrist and flying off. Boss just watched, 'Beautiful.' He thought.