chp 1

I open my eyes and feel Pico softly snoring on my stomach. I giggle and stroke his hair as he continues to sleep. I turn my head towards my desk and reach for my phone. My phone brightness was high and burned my eyes for a little.
"Ugh.." I groaned. I rubbed my eyes and entered my passcode. I really had no one that really talked to me but I checked my socials anyways. I received a few texts but not enough to keep me replying for a while. I went on tiktok to watch some videos as I relaxed my head on my pillows once again. I giggled at a few videos while Pico peacefully slept. I scrolled for a little longer and decided I wanted to get up. I really didn't want to wake Pico up though. I sighed and nudged his shoulder.
"Mmgh.." He groaned as he opened his eyes to look at me.
"Ah, sorry Pico Im gonna get up, is it okay if I move you?" I softly whispered. He smiled and nodded and I smiled back. He sat up a little and waited for me to climb out of bed.
"Love you." I smiled.
"I love you too.." He tiredly said before laying back down again.
I grabbed some comfy clothing and headed into the bathroom. I had opened the shower water and took off a necklace Pico had given me. I looked at it and smiled feeling all the warm memories again. I gently sat it down next to my change of clothes and started to undress myself.