▪︎{idiot...}▪︎

Start from the beginning

"Thank you..." your voice had grown raspy from sleeping the night and day away.

He eventually slowly wraps his arms tenderly around you, holding you softly as he blinks a couple of times, eyes lidding as he feels a since of relief and comfort wash over him.

"It was nothing..." you slowly release from the hug, slipping back onto your bed as dain makes sure to set you down gently.

Now a comfortable silence falls over the both of you, he scoots back slightly, grabbing something next to him as he holds onto your jawline tenderly.

"And three abyss mages did all of this to you?" He says if the moment you both just shared was nothing, his gloved fingers tenderly adjusting and tilting your face slightly as he wipes something over a cut on your face.

You huff angrily, closing your eyes as you pout.

"Yes...I've never fought abyss mages before! You cant blame me."

He sighs softly before tilting your face to the other side, brushing over it with the cotton swab.

"You should be careful, your still quiet weak and you sont have much experience with fighting, you've just been sparing with me."

You sigh as you respond.

"I know I know..."

He let's go of your face, placing a small bandage over your cheek before turning away to get something else.

"I bought you some food from monstadt, butbi have to go and help the traveler with something. I'll be back soon, dont sit up or even try to walk or else I might throw you out for the wolves to eat."

You huff angrily at his statement.

"Oh ho~ your really gonna feed me to the wolves?" You tease as you start to sit up.

Dainsleif grunts in frustration as he rubs his temples.

"Y/n...your just asking for me to have to force you to lay down."

You sit up slightly more, a smirk over your face.

"And how are you going to do that?" You question teasingly.

He sighs as he walks over to you, some weird kind of black magic forming around you, making a cage.

"H-hey!! What the hell is this!" You shout as you grab onto the navy and black magic, it looked like dainsleifs eyes.

"I told you. I'll be back soon." He speaks as he walks off, leaving you stuck in the cage.

"Ah! No no please!!! I promise I'll lay down i was just messing with you!!" You yell as dainsleif ignores you, walking out of your field of vision.

"Noooo please let me outtttttttt!!!"

...

You sigh as you lay down completely, relaxing into the bed.

You tilt your head over to the side in defeat, seeing a box.

You roll over onto your stomach, trying to figure out how your going to fit this box through the bars of the cage dainsleif trapped you in.

Reaching out to touch the bar, it felt cold to the touch. Just like how it was when he broke thr chains off of you.

The bars were just big enough for your hands to fit through it.

Ughh dainsleif whyyyyyy I was just joking...pls come backkkkk

You sigh once more, could he atleast have put the cage around the food or gave it to you?

"Hmph...I'll just wait for him to get back..."

You had actually fallen asleep by the time he got back.

He saw your sleeping figure sprawled out on the bed, and sighed to himself.

Dispersing black magic cage, he kneels down to you and examines you.

The food was untouched, the container hasn't even been opened yet

Realizing the little mistake he made, he ducks his head down slightly, feeling a little idiotic for not noticing.

"Hey, wake up,"

His hand softly shakes your shoulder, careful to avoid your cuts.

Your eyes slowly peer open, glancing around before looking at dainsleif.

"Huh...what time is it dain?" You question wearily. Eyes still stuck in a haze from your nap.

"Its almost nighttime...sorry about uh...leaving the cage on you without giving you your food..." he speaks as he sets the box infront of you, looking a little guilty and odd.

"Hmph...at least you remembered." You speak as you sit up, his hands quickly going to your shoulders just like this morning.

"Stay down. How much do I have to tell you?" He speaks pushing you down softly, still being careful with you so he doesnt hurt you.

You whine as you grab onto his hands, trying to push them away.

"Nooo let me sit up! I'll be fine!" He grunts angered as he grips onto you a little tighter.

He sighs as he gives in, hands grabbing onto yours as he pulls you so you sit up.

"Just...be careful...your already injured enough."

THIS CHAP TOOK ME A MONTH TO WRITE I HATE MYSELF

AND NEXT CHAP WILL BE MORE INTERESTING I PROMISE THE CHAP WAS TRASH