So What Is Love At The End?

What love really like?
Ai after seeing Koito and sawaki-sensei together often tried to understand this but without any courage to really arrive at the end of it..
Koito was everything to her but the only things she can really says about her was about the aspect, in fact she was really cute and her two green eyes make everything of her even more mysterious.
"koito-chan? " ai asked while there were just her and Koito in class "Ai what's the problem?" koito turned around to face her "koito-chan well.. Can u come to my house today?" Ai looked in another way to not be able to see her face "eheh.. Why not?" Koito smiled, Ai raised her head just for seeing her face exactly in front of her so she stood up and taked are back pack and says "ok T-then let's go.." koito looked at her and with a smile stood up too.
On the way to Ai's house she noticed that koito was smiling to her and this cause her to say "Koito-chan are u ok? U seems very happy" smiling herself koito got caught off guard "Ehm? Yes I wanted to spend some time with you after all this time u know.. School is kinda hard sometimes" Ai and Koito were laughing together for the first time in a long time.. While they were still kinda in they're own toughs Ai tripped on a rock that was near by and fell on the ground "Ai are u ok? your leg.." koito reached for her while Ai was still on the ground thinking of what could make her fall  "don't worry koito-chan it's just a scratch nothing that a band can't fix" she says in the meanwhile of trying to take her hand to stend up "thank you Koito-c-" Ai noticed koito's hand just in that moment "your hand is bleeding too" koito says looking at her hand "eee..YES ehm thank you koito-chan we should hurry" Ai taked koito's hand off of her and keep walking but koito was still here "koito-chan?" koito started to follow her just after hearing her voice once again...
Ai opened the door saying "mum I'm home! And Koito is with me!" Ai's mum rushed in the room "Koito-San welcome in our home again I'm so glad to see you again!" koito smiled at her saying "it's a pleasure to meet you again miss ohto" Ai's mum was very happy to have her once again in her house Ai wasn't a very social girl so that was kinda rare.
"please make you self comfortable while I take something from the kitchen " Ai walked in the other room with her mum while koito was in her room, koito decided to sit near the table while waiting for her frien- a friend? Was that really all she was for her? Her toughts were interrupted by Ai coming back with a apple juice and a cake "ah koito-chan that's the perfect place now eheh" Ai says while putting the stuff on the table, koito smiled and drinked a little bit of the apple juice she had while Ai's mum entered the room and says "Ai I'm going to work please take care of the house and of your friend ok? And what? U fall of something your knee is bleeding oh my God sorry I don't have time.. I love you" she came closer and give her a kiss on her four head
Koito once the door was closed sayd "wanna medicate it? Does it hurt?" Ai replayed "yes a little bit wait" Ai stood up and taked the medicine box near the kitchen "can u help me with that I can't really do it on my own.." koito smiled and set next to her "Ai why did you invite me today?" koito was disinfeting her hand when she suddenly close it koito stared at her and says "I can't medicate it if u close it u know?" Ai stared back at her and says "koito-chan what is love?" Koito was caught off guard by this but then something clicked in her mind.. She knows what love was because she felt that thing before but just with Ai.. Koito grapped Ai's hand and pushed her into a kiss.
Ai was in total shock she couldn't talk beacuse her lips were still on koito's lips, when all of the sudden she stopped and says "this is love.. I love you Ai i- I loved u for I don't know how much time but I just.. did " Ai looked at her in silence trying to understand something that her mind was searching for too long "koito-chan i-" koito interropted her and says "if you don't want to see me again it's ok I-I get it" Ai stared at her with tears on her checks and says "I tought you liked Sawaki-sensei.. koito I love you too I tryed to not think about it but that's the true please don't leave me I love you! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" koito smiled and kissed her once again "I'm sorry Ai"
Ai opend her eyes she was dreaming once again.. "I love you".