Page 15|Dungeon Arc:TeamWork|

Start from the beginning

- Urgh! Just shut up already! -. Said (Y/N). - You are just saying GoLden DaWn the bEst and blablablabla! Stop behaving like a little girl! -. In that time Mars came up from water in a HUGE diamond armor.

From him flew a lot of diamond Icicles in different directions. One of them flew at Klaus but (Y/N) grabbed it with his right hand and got scratched.

- If your squad is really the best. Prove it by actions! -. Yelled (Y/N). Klaus was looking at (Y/N) with some kind of shock.

- Weak people dying and only strong people survive! -. Shouted Mars.

- Luck! -. Yelled (Y/N). He created a shield's half and threw it to Luck. Blonde boy smiled and grabbed it. He created his lighting shoes and started to move fast around Mars.

Luck's POV
Diamond guy was trying to hit me but missed. I avoided almost every of his attacks and in this time I filled half with my magic. Also Asta and his golden friend were continuing to attack him so he was distracted. When he again tried to hit Asta and the golden guy, I threw a shield in him. But this Baka dodged it! At this time Golde Guy threw a wind spear in our direction. Wind Spear flew into a shield. And then something weird happened. The shield absorbed the spear even if it were filled with my magic!

Third Person's POV
The shield exploded with a lot of electrical wind. It damaged everyone who was nearby. Yuno, Asta, Luck and Mars. Diamond guy flew to the little lake which was near all this time. His big armor wasn't broken. Asta got up with heavy breathing.

- What in the world was this spell? -. Asked Asta.

- The shield....absorbed my magic -. Said Yuno and got up with a big scratch on his shoulder.

- LUCK! LUUUCK! -. Yelled (Y/N). He ran to the place where was standing Mars and looked around.
- LUUUCK! -. He yelled again. Then something in the lake seems to be moving? Luck emerged from the lake.

- HAHAHAAH! That was really tough stuff! This explosion was stronger than before! -. Blonde guy laughed. (Y/N) sighed. Then Mars appeared in front of (Y/N). He looked at the (Y/N) with anger.

- Fuck my balls -. Said (Y/N).

- With pleasure -. Answered Mars. He was about to punch (Y/N).

Steel Magic Creation: Violent Rotating Lance.

Klaus's Lance appeared from the ground near (Y/N) and stuck into Mars's diamond fist. (Y/N) quickly ran away to Asta and Yuno. Mars destroyed Lance.

- I'm part of the best squad in the Clover Kingdom! AND I'M NOT GOING TO STAND HERE AND LOOKING LIKE MY C-C-COM-MRADES GETTING HURT! -. Yelled Klaus.

- Four-eye....You called me.....your comrade.....-. (Y/N) was almost crying. - I'm so proud of you! -. He said.

- SHUT UP, BULL! WE HAVE A DEAL WITH THIS GUY! -. Yelled Klaus.

- But you are still rude, four-eye -. Said (Y/N) with sadness.

- Damn, even after that kind of explosion , he is standing on his feet -. Said Yuno.

- Well, we just need to hit him with something stronger!!! -. Yelled Asta.

(Y/N)'s POV
Asta is right. My shield absorbed another magic and combined them. How much magic can it be absorbed?

Four pieces of shield

What?!? Who was that?!

Four

Four?! Who are you! Hey.....Silence. DAMN! WHY UNKNOWN MYSTERIOUS VOICE MUST TALK WITH RIDDLES.

Because it's cool.