twelve

hellooooooo i have finally returned ^^ i wanna update as much as possible during the summer, so i'll try my best to write more for the next couple of months !! i want to thank you all for the support and for being so patient, it means the world to me.

on another note, i have an au i've been slowly working on since february that involves taeyong as an artist, and i was wondering if anyone would want me to start posting it here. i've been considering it but i wasn't 100% sure :]

"you've been way happier recently."

doyoung glanced up from his computer and looked at taeyong, who was reading. they were sitting at the island opposite of each other, and as taeyong turned the page, he looked up at doyoung, waiting for an answer. "i don't understand."

"you're smiling all the time, and no offense, but that's not you. you're never this happy, and if you are, it doesn't last for 3 days. did something happen?"

"no. maybe i'm just trying to have a more positive outlook on life."

"i call bullshit. i will make you crack, kim doyoung." he turned his attention back to his book, then slammed it shut, making doyoung jump. "i never asked you about friday."

"what about friday ... ?"

taeyong leaned over the island, staring intently at doyoung. "how was it? was it good, was it bad, was he bigger than you were—"

"shut up." he pouted a little, but didn't bother finishing his question. "it was ... good? i mean, i don't really—"

"i don't expect you to give me a 5 page, mla format essay. do you think it was good for your first time?"

"... yeah. i think it was."

truthfully, doyoung had tapped out of the conversation; taeyong was right. he had been a lot happier recently, and the cause of his happiness was more or less the same thing he was being questioned over now. maybe not the sex itself, but the person he did it with.

the person that was now his boyfriend.

"so you two haven't just cut off all contact, have you?"

he quickly shook his head, then realized he probably looked too eager and decided to clarify. "no. we haven't talked much since friday, but we agreed that we would stay friends afterwards."

"wow. a beautiful friendship, formed by a dare."

"hey, wait a minute, you still have to do the punishment!"

"what? why me?"

"because johnny said you would, didn't he?"

taeyong shook his head, then hesitated, then shook it again. "you weren't even there! how do you know?"

"jaehyun told me, you idiot!"

"that good for nothing— no! forget the punishment! johnny dug his grave, and he can lie in it alone!"

•••••

"i think taeyong has a humiliation kink."

"shut the fuck up."

taeyong was the only one who was persistent in denying his involvement in the punishment, meaning that when johnny had gone out to buy the cat ears, he had gotten 2 sets.

unfortunately for taeyong, he got the tails to match.

"was this really necessary?" he asked, gripping the tail and thrusting it in johnny's direction as doyoung snickered.

"what, do you not like it?"

"why would i?" he exclaimed. "you're all insane. i can't believe i ever agreed to this."

"oh, so now you agree that you agreed?"

"i'm gonna strangle you with this tail."

yuta walked by the group then, smirking at taeyong. "nice tail."

"can you please j—"

"it suits you! makes you cuter." patting his shoulder, yuta nodded at the rest of the groups before walking off.

everyone stared in confusion, and johnny was the first to speak. "dude, he's flirting."

"that felt sarcastic."

"still flirting."

jaehyun leaned over then, mumbling something to doyoung. "yuta flirts a lot. with everyone. it's partly what he's known for, outside of the stuff he comes up with at johnny's parties."

"are you speaking from experience?"

"our first interaction was him telling me i have a nice ass at the convenience store on campus."

"well, you do," doyoung muttered, making jaehyun roll his eyes.

"yeah, yeah. this is coming from the guy with the cute butt."

"we can be nice ass buddies, then."

"what are you two talking about?" taeyong interjected, causing doyoung to freeze; how much had he heard? "if it's nice asses, let it be known that i have the nicest ass here."

"you're as flat as my pillow," johnny muttered.

"what, have you been looking?"

taeyong and johnny erupted into another argument, and jaehyun sneakily took doyoung's hand, whispering to him," wanna leave these idiots?"

"where would we go?"

"hm ... do you like arcades?"